Reviews for Seclusion, in our way
PikaPix52 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
i luved ur story- it rilly put a smile on my face. i hope you write more! maybe write about kyogre and groudon... and maybe rayquaza thown in there. like ktogre an groudon r fiting an rayquazas jus trying to get them to stop so he can get alittle slep around here for arceus's sake! hehe... id like to read somthinglike that. anyway! thanks for the wonder ful story!

much love,

PikaPix52
lilpurplebird chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Aww, that was cute X3. I love the attitudes you've given them, it just seems so natural for them to make fun of each others' weight, lol. The pairing is rather random, I must admit, since I don't see the two getting together, but I guess if the Lugia in question can match Giratina's weird (or dark-depending on the writer) sense of humor, I suppose it can work.

It's such a shame this was short, I would have liked to see a longer conversation between the two. This is listed as the first story you've ever made, but it's written like you have written stories for a long time-which I'm sure is the case.

But though it's short, the writing does flow nicely, so that makes up for the size. "Quality over quantity" after all.

Absolute favorite, this is, I needed something rather fresh to add to my favorites.
olihmajor chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Now I know what story I can read if I want to laugh! 'Forget pants, I need some beauty sleep.' And Giratina was awesome. It's great how you not only concentrated on the Giratina/Lugia, but other problems as well, like how they're lonely in protecting their worlds, and other legendary problems: Arceus being asleep, Kyogre and Groudon beating the crap out of each other all the time, etc.

What? They released Best Wishes before the games came out? That's just weird!

And I also kept pronouncing Raikou wrong, I used to think it was Rai-ku, not Rai-koh. Whatever, I pronounce it how I like. That will probably never change, just like how I pronounce Arceus like Ar-sess, and not Ar-keuss or Ar-se-us or whatever weird pronunciation they have come up with now. And, I know I'm probably wasting your time, but I used to pronounce Gyrados like Gih-arados. Now I know why people kept giving me funny looks back then...
The Dragon Lover chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Some sentences were a bit run-on, and I agree with what you said on Lugia changing too much at the end. It would've been nice to have actually seen them together some more, like, maybe a month or a few months going by of their conversations and stuff. Or maybe I just like to make things complicated. I don't know.

It was enjoyable all the same. The way they can relate to each others' loneliness is something that I think will always be the center of their relationship, and this fic is no exception. Just keep on writing; perfection is impossible, but improvement is always within reach.

Lots of dragon-y love,

DL ("Dragon Lover")
Rain Wolf '91 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Crappy writing. Nowhere near interesting and Pokemon has been one of the most retarded things to evolve. Get it? Evolve? Ha ha! I read the forum too. If you guys are bitcing I am doing my job.

Also R0xas is right. The shit you guys talk about won't stop me.

There's your review.
sudowoodo chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Heh. I couldn't stop laughing at this. Working out with Suicune is genius. I can so see that happening.

Oh , and yeah the Raikou thing freaks me out as well! Just saying.

Anyway, I loved it :)
Glory For Sleep chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Great, now I wanna write for this pairing. :P

/is smacked/

Anyone, this was pretty cool! I like the personalities you gave the characters! :D
megzarie chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
hahaha thats funny sh*t man. See ya in math class! ;D