Reviews for Dilemma
Phantom Ice chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Wow, angsty and sweet, all at the same time.
Seems a constant issue with Artemis ;-)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
An interjection that makes sense. You've got Foaly and Holly's attitudes down pat. And Artemis struggles with his developing conscience. (Then again, most people do. His struggles are just a lot more complex than usual.)
Collaborative Lady chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Nice concept, handled reasonably well, you person you.
... Well done?
fierysuzaku chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Nicely written and an entirely possible theory… it reminded me of the first book where Holly healed Artemis’ mother from her mental instability… therefore it’s quite possible for personality changes to occur as a side effect from exposure to magic… it was also quite emphasized in the 7th book… _

A bit of misspellings and grammatical errors found here but who am I to talk, my own stories aren’t grammatically prefect either…

The ending was bit bittersweet for me… yes, his dad is better person now but he’s not the father he had really known… the guy didn’t decide to change but was (in a way) forced to change… I can quite grasp what Artemis meant here… that despite him being cold and stern, he was still Artemis’ father.

Overall, I find this a very good and refreshing read… *cue the applause* Bravo!
ilex-ferox chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
An intriguing, and plausible, explanation of one of Colfer's less convincing story elements. I liked the development of Artemis's dilemma. It's also nice to see something a little more psychologically/philosophically orientated on this site - thank you.
rainbowmouse chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
That's pretty intense...I can't say I like the story in particular, I'm more for action or romance or comedy than drama, but you DID catch the overall essence of all of the characters except Artemis's parents, which was intentional. It's pretty good :)