Reviews for Wasn't Supposed To Be
guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Interesting, captures Arthur who is quick to anger and thinks later when he is angry. Gets to how one would feel who really messed up and is trying to make it right. Last sentence a bit weak though Merlin, knowing Arthur would know -
X chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Please write the next part? This is beautiful.
readernurse chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
please do write a sequel! You did an awesome job on this story, and I liked the way you ended it...please add to it!
LunaShadowWolf13 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Cry cry cry! That was so... sad. ;_; I love it. *turns to family* Excuse me, does someone have any tissues? *family looks at Luna like she's crazy* Yeah. Thought so. I love this! So incredible!
98penguin chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
This story is well written although stories that are not quite resolved kill me. I do LOVE the last line though 'Merlin would have understood if he saw it. He didn't . . . but I think he knows anyway.' FANTASTIC last line!
lilithaofsherwood chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
You must write a sequel at some point. So sad.
PiperX chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Very nicely written. You should definitely continue!
Kitty O chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Deep. Very sad. I love the bag of coins with Patience
chorus chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Good story, quite believeable, actually. A lot said "between the lines." Arthur was shocked, so he reacted as Uther had trained him. Then he realized not only his mistake, but the danger he had put Merlin in. Arthur knows deep within himself that Merlin is good, thus the gold and note.

Very well written, not too heavy on angst at all. This would make a great end-of-season cliffhanger episode.
EB chapter 1 . 2/7/2011