Reviews for Trust
gigicalling chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
this tore my heart out of my chest and ripped it apart. a truly amazing piece, promise you'll keep writing more! xo
babyphat5968 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Love. It. Nough said..
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I love all of your Damien and Eric stories but this is by far my favorite!
Elsanna Fondue chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Wow... that felt so real!

Eric's different in here, but not too much, so it really seems like this could actually happen... no oocness :)

I find it kinda sad... :( dunno... but it was great to read it anyway and I loved the ending... like when they were lying in Damiens bed... so adorable 3

Well, I don't think some of the smexy parts were needed, I've read quite some lemon / so I'm not saying this because I don't like it at all... I just think it didn't fit too much; talking 'baut the details the rest actually was really great for the plot :)

Well, putting it in my favs right away! Because Damien/Eric is awesome and I realy enjoyed this story :))

(None of the characters seemed to be ooc, wich is like SO great! 3)
whycantIdeletemtfuckingaccount chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I'm really loving these Damien/Eric fics! More pleeeaaase!
SK-fan7 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
D'aww that was pretty good! I liked it lots!
PrettyLittleScars chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I just found this story and i love it.

Your writing talent is amazing and your ability to write these characters is so realistic.
luccas hummel anderson evans chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
sequel please this is so amazing please make more of this please please please please make a sequel to me or make it on a fiv chaptered

but please make more of this
DallasWinstonLove chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Once again, an amazing story on those two, making me ship them more and more and more and pleaseee, write more :D
omg chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
if this isn't on th show then there is no justis you have to wriet more. plzzzzzzzzzzz
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
GAH I WANT THAT ON THE SHOW! PERFECTION. I totally ship ED. Even still now. This is everything I want from them!
DLC chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Just saw the last few episodes and I was blown away by the Eric/Damien chemistry. I NEED these two to get together and I was crushed when they didn't so much as kiss as a part of their cover story at the party. This story totally satisfied my need for some D/E action, thanks!
sailorsimon chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Awesome story! Keep writting more! I just wish you were an actual writer for the show, you handle their story way better than those amateurs do!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
OMGGGG. I knew I couldn't be the only person who shipped them after that episode ajdkldksldjfkf this is everything I could have wanted, you're wonderful, I love it.
imaginesex chapter 1 . 2/8/2011