Reviews for Guilty Desires
Camo Spesh Owl chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I wish this was a full lenght story :(
lilithaofsherwood chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
very interesting...
chorus chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
The typos in this story are so minimal as to not be worth fussing over. It's a good story, an interesting take on what might have been.

I agree with DarkAvenger: ignore AlbusXSeverusxox's comment. He contradicts himself: "no straight man is morally willing to lead a gay man on as he did" is incorrect in and of itself, and when you add the assertion that Gellert didn't love, there's a whole bunch of gay men that will attest that those type of people are the worst at leading on other people (gay or straight or either gender, for that matter).

Despite the fact that the story is rather dark, it's still very good.
DarkAvenger chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
First of all - ignore AlbusXSeverusox's comment. I do not see the point of him/her even reading this fanfic, since he/she seemed to be utterly against the pairing from the very beginning, and reviewed if for nothing else than to hate upon your story. Because if I recall correctly, Gellert was never mentioned in the books, nor by Rowling to be gay. The fan community (or some of them, anyway) simply assumed it because of Dumbledore. If it is a crime to make him straight, then heck, I might as well start hating on every single fanfic that makes Sirius Black gay. And I don't.

On to the point - the chapter is actually pretty interesting, save for the spelling mistake "Askaban" when it should be "Azkaban", and it is a little shorter than what I normally read, but nonetheless quite intriguing to continue. Please do not be discouraged to go on - I think it's fine.
AlbusxSeverusxox chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
You can twist certain things in fanfictions; like swap around pairings and distort characters. I don't always agree with them but I respect an author's right to exercise their imaginations. THIS, on the other hand, is unacceptable to me.

Gellert didn't love, it's as simple as that. But if he did then, no doubt, he would have been gay since he was aware of Albus' affections and manipulated them - no straight man is morally willing to lead a gay man on as he did (and we as readers have no idea just how far Gellert went to convince Albus of his 'love' for him)

It may just be a fanfiction but I still feel insulted (though not personally). Of all the Heterosexual pairings you could have picked, you just HAPPENED to choose the only Homosexual one present within the entire Harry Potter canon series. What's the matter? Was Harry/Ginny (the biggest mistake JK ever made) not good enough for you?

It may just be an experiment of yours with no real meaning to it, but I can't help but feel as if you're taking something away from the gay community; I'm not sure of what it is exactly, but it's gone now...

But, then again, I suppose I can't expect much from someone who uses the word 'Askaban' and deliberately makes sure that Arianna isn't crazy so that she might be the perfect host for your fantasies.