Reviews for A Heavy Situation
MistaSilentKiller chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Awesome story, please continue :D
vampireyuri 22 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
love this story please continue it
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
how about nabiki gets kidnapped in the next chapter and sent to the same place as ranma,to help her adjust to beinga full time girl.
Oakshaden chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
You NEED to continue this!
this is ur story chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Update me i am dying! I am a young and great for a story to be! It is unfare save me!
YuzukiP chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Funny as hell! please continue this story
Haibara-san chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Well, I certainly want to see what happens. :) Ranma crossovers with Index/Railgun are extremely rare... there was one other, but for some reason, the author removed it from his blog and this site.

Wouldn't the doctor at the end of this chapter be able to check Ranma's legal records, however, and confirm that Ranma was born a girl? I'm surprised he didn't... at the very least, he'd probably (routinely) check Ranma's medical records.
Cusi chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Please! Please continue this fic! This is one of the most awesome crossovers ever! I wanna know what happens next.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
this is reallyawesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
Gruffard chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
A Cute start. I hope you continue the story!

Curious on how Ranma will get stronger (of course he will), but without the Amazon's training. Hmm.. We will see.
the Original Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Cool story. Something new is always met with happiness from me. Please continue.
James Axelrad chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
fun start. any chance for some more chapters?
ChaosRagnak chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Well, i can say i'm really interested in how this could go. Haven't seen any story with this crossover yet so i hope to see more of it.

Now i wanna know how Ranma was cursed to be a guy (probably soon after her birth) and if his mother had anything to do about it because of her dillusions.

Thanks again for the awesome read and hope to see more of it soon :D
ranma-saotome-cursed-fighter chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Interesting fic this is first crossover i have read that crossed ranma 1/2 with index. Heck i wouldn't even be familiar with index if it was not for my friend convincing me to watch the series on anime season. I wouldn't mind reading more.
rc chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
A well written 1st chapter which manages to keep my interest. There aren't many Ranma/Index crosses, so I hope to see more of this story. It will be interesting to see how his martial arts ability fit into the psi/magic dichotomy of Academy City.