Reviews for Resonating Hearts
Luna Lillyth chapter 1 . 7/19
I accept this as canon! I love it! 3
Heya chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
An excellent piece, possibly the best out of the ones I've read for this particular fandom. You pace it very well and keep the emotions and interactions of the characters so very real. A lot of these suffer from cheesiness...things and resolutions we want to see happen so badly that the execution falls short. Not this piece though.
I can imagine everything in this story occurring easily; Roxas more or less attempting to "police" within Sora's heart. The meeting between Roxas and Ventus was flawlessly done; Roxas' confusion and hesitation to intervene. I love the obvious differences between Roxas and Ventus and yet the similarities which are inescapable and undeniable. And of course Ven is adorable with the way you portray him here.
I wouldn't be surprised if Ven did blame himself quite a bit for what happened really. Much of BBS could have been avoided if Ven had just gone back to the Land of Departure or if he hadn't left to begin with. I always felt like Ven was the Kairi of the BBS trio; the one the other two are always trying to protect. He's their little kid brother.
I can't wait for them to meet in the series for real. Of course that's not to say that a meeting such as this one hasn't occurred yet and who knows if we'll see that. Hopefully we do; confusing Roxas and Ventus will be beyond hilarious.
One little error I noticed: I could be wrong about this, but I don't think Donald or Goofy ever saw Roxas. They know who he is: Sora's nobody. But even the scene in KH2 where Roxas drags Sora into that fight his hood was drawn. So they can be excused for never bringing up Sora's appearance; of course even if they had seen Roxas there's no guarantee they'd recognized him. It's been 12 years after all.
Although you are right about one thing for certain: Micky definitely knew both Ven and Roxas. He probably even made the connection between the two. Likely guess work but I'd stake good money that Micky will be the one who tells Sora about Ventus.
Also the other little error I noticed was I'm pretty sure Sora didn't meet Terra, only Aqua. Terra ended up approaching Riku when he was alone. I think Sora had ran ahead if I remember right...
Crystal Peak chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
This was well done. I honestly think that this is what would likely happen if Roxas and Ventus ever talked and I find the emotions and their characters were well done!

Great job!
didsomeonesayventus chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Really beautiful, you've captured every aspect perfectly )

I'm wondering if something like this will happen in 3D.
EmptyGo-Gone chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Hiya, I super liked your fic, like...a whooollle lot and I wish I could say more and be more specific as to why exactly I like it so much, but ah, I'm not too good at reviewing. In any case, I loved it and thought it was super and I hope that seeing this can warm your soul. ]
whiskedaway chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
wow...

I really really loved it. :DDD
Hijokugei chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Somehow, I was expecting some RoxasXVen action... WHY was I expecting that?
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I went to the Kingdom Hearts fanfiction page and was surprised and happy to see that you wrote another Kingdom Hearts story! Mickey does seem to know everyone, doesn't he? It looks like his connections are going to grow even more numerous in Zero Point. You know, while I like all the prequels that Nomura is making, I wish he'd just get on with KHIII.
Samswimmer chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Oh great, now I'm even more impatient for the next game. This story was really great!
CrestOfHealing chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Awww! That was so sweet! I love Ventus so much! lol I haven't gotten my hands on Re:coded yet, but I'm sure I'm going to tear through it as soon as I do. haha
Shire Folk chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Oh jeez, you have no idea what this is doing to me. I had already decided that I would be content and wait patiently for KH:3D and BBS Vol. II, BUT NOW I WANT THEM EVEN MORE!

Roxas, Xion, and Ventus, all waiting inside of Sora's heart for him to solve everything. I can't wait now!

May the Grace of the Valar Protect You

Shire Folk
SusFrijoles chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
¡O tenga bluem!

Se esta muy tris fleit. Affrar kruse da darden 'Kingdom Hearts' est juegio jugar. Eyr... esto sho 300? O £300? O may §3,000? Oye, oye, ¥300? Nu, nuuuu es $30.

Jajaja... que lastima!