Reviews for Feral Abilities
Spice9 chapter 4 . 9/12/2005
Good story please update. It's been three years since you updated and I want to see what happens so please update soon
cflynn214 chapter 4 . 4/6/2005
This is a really good story, I hope you decide to finish it/.
rusuperflakey2 chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Not to but rude or extreme:

Abolish this stupid writers block1!

Now!

It's been like years!

Hurry!

O.K.

I'm done.
rusuperflakey2 chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
I'm reviewing the whole story so far, but anyway... Awsome! Cool! Maybe you could send it to them when you''re done with it. (lol) Please review, the suspense is killing me!
Feisty Feline Feral chapter 3 . 2/9/2004
hi, i.m really reviewing the whole story but, hey. anyways i like it and i know how u fell with writer's block. i think u should continue and just let the ideas come to u. your doing great. keep it up and can u plz e-mail me when u continue? thanx
Feisty Feline Feral chapter 4 . 2/5/2004
love it iot is so kool
coexist love chapter 4 . 2/1/2004
I like this story! Please review I want to know what's wrong with Shalimar!
x-shalimar-x chapter 4 . 6/26/2003
k you got me hooked. this story is turning out great. please continue it before i go insane from the suspense.
didtheauthordie chapter 4 . 4/21/2003
"I promise there will be more very soon!" WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? It's been over a month now and I don't care if you have a writers block or are to busy with exams or something. Just write SOMETHING! I don't care how short it is, or if the whole world thinks it sucks. Just write something or you're going to lose a viewer, and I'm sure that I'm not the only one! Sorry for the rudeness, but if that's what it's going to take for you to write another FUCKING CHAPTER, then so God help me, I'll do it!
Noneofyours chapter 4 . 4/13/2003
Not to be crude, but WHEN THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO UPDAT THIS STORY? It's been almost a month now, you said you would update soon, and I want to read the next chapter. If you're not going to update soon, I've got at least 5 others stories where the authors keep their promises and update when they say. Update soon, or you're going to lose a viewer!
Shado-Fox chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
So cool! I can't stand for the continuation! Please post it quickly!

It's very good fic, like other y've write! I like read what you write!

Thanks a lot for this moment
Melpomene blue chapter 4 . 3/29/2003
Very intriguing premise, I hope to see it updated soon so we can all discover what's going on.
Crystal chapter 4 . 1/28/2003
[Pleeease finish. I want to know what happens. Oh, I like the title.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/16/2002
pleeeeeeease update asap!
liliana chapter 4 . 11/10/2002
this is a wicked story, but it hasn't been updated in so long *(

please please please update soon! banish that writer's block!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »