Reviews for From rags to unwanted riches
Beatrizmar chapter 1 . 2/7
One of my all time favorite fanfics. Thank you for making this great and intriguing story!
4everfictional chapter 45 . 9/27/2015
Awwww, I like 'em. He's a good kid. ;)
4everfictional chapter 44 . 9/27/2015
Sweet.
4everfictional chapter 43 . 9/27/2015
What, no The End? ;)
4everfictional chapter 42 . 9/27/2015
Wonder if that guy ever will go missing at some point in the future. ;) Also, it just dawned on me to ask, is Guy/Gai (however you're used to it being spelled) gonna be a part of the story?
4everfictional chapter 41 . 9/27/2015
They are pretty cute in this. :)
4everfictional chapter 40 . 9/27/2015
Dude, no slut shaming. It's a choice, and a right to do with your body as you see fit. Saving yourself, trying out something new, having a one night stand, etc. means different things to different people, in different parts of the world, with different sets of morals, and for different reasons that may or may not make sense to you. Please don't be one of those people who judge the whole based on the acts of some.
4everfictional chapter 39 . 9/27/2015
But, Shikamaru expressly stated in a (relatively recent part of the timeline) chapter that he was still single and wasn't ready to settle down for the married life in his own head. Why would he lie to himself there? No one else could hear it or benefit from the lie. :/
4everfictional chapter 38 . 9/26/2015
Considering his competition, it seems pretty safe to say that he really is the most angelic of the males mentioned. ;)
4everfictional chapter 37 . 9/26/2015
Well, the House does always win.
4everfictional chapter 36 . 9/26/2015
Every portal? How many "portals" are there?
4everfictional chapter 35 . 9/26/2015
Yes! Nice punch Neji! XD
4everfictional chapter 34 . 9/26/2015
Let's talk about mur-der. ;)
4everfictional chapter 33 . 9/26/2015
Ok, now I'm kinda pissed. Why the hell are none of these, at first, seemingly bad**s women being taken as an asset in a fight? Also, are any of the employees female with a job description that isn't subservient? Seriously, all these previous ninja are being delegated to a safe room. Just have there be one female security guard, at least one, that's all I ask.
4everfictional chapter 32 . 9/26/2015
Where are these guards that they keep on saying are there for security, but never seem to be there when they really need them?