Reviews for From rags to unwanted riches
T-Aj71721291 chapter 4 . 11/30/2017
Whoever did this will wish he was never born...
T-Aj71721291 chapter 3 . 11/30/2017
Oh?
T-Aj71721291 chapter 2 . 11/30/2017
Jiraiya THE Godfather? Kakashi and Ibiki?
T-Aj71721291 chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
Why am I feeling that Neji's in a deep shite?
Angi sleeps chapter 45 . 11/26/2017
This.
This Story was an rollercoaster ride.
I loved it.
You are very gifted my friend, but I have to admit that I wanted to kill you a few times ️
It was great!
kirara chapter 18 . 9/1/2017
I'd like to finish reading this, I really do, but it bored me. Sorry. Maybe when I have the feeling to finish this, I'd read it again.
LeBlanch chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
Absolutely amazing. Usually the Modern Life AU's don't interest me at all but I decided to check this one out because it was REALLY recommended on Reddit.
SalDalia chapter 45 . 11/4/2016
I liked it. Reading this felt like a was a rollercoaster ride. Your portrayal of this Hinata was a bit off putting in some chapters but her bitchiness at the end towards Naruto did make up for it a bit. I read some of your other work too and you have clearly grown as a writer. I have to ask..
What's up with all the anal in your last lemon scenes?
SalDalia chapter 28 . 11/4/2016
seriously dude, stop with the clichés. Stop making Hinata a weak hormal woman who doesn't kick her husband in the balls for cheating on her.
SalDalia chapter 15 . 11/4/2016
Date rape lemon.
sherry chapter 45 . 10/14/2016
I can say this is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. It kept me on edge. I enjoyed the drama. I really like how Hinta actually had some backbone and didn't immediately forgave Naruto for his actions. I kind of wished Hinata did moved on and grew some more independently. Maybe had a year or two go by.

That in turn will help Naruto grow as a individual and a man worthy enough for her. I do not in no way liked his actions what so ever. Half the time I was like wth. Am I reading this correctly. Even though I thought his actions were overboard. just to see his growth and change was good.

The story flowed greatly and I wished more fanfactions in regards to Hinata and Naruto were more like this. I love the twist and turns along with the excitement. Instead of highly focused on the anime. Where Hinata was sooo scary around Naruto and Naruto was like she a friend and then they both immediately fall for each other.

Good job.
raider of d lost soul chapter 45 . 8/5/2016
Perfect advice as perfect ending for a perfect story
I loved it really I have no words to describe my emotions
This story made me shed tears quite a few tym n honestly it carried a message that must be learned
One must not take things for granted
I loved your story
Please do another one on naruhina with same amount of love but lesser pain
Plzzzzzz I want to bask in that love more
Love it
NXSE chapter 45 . 7/30/2016
Amazing loved it.
Beatrizmar chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
One of my all time favorite fanfics. Thank you for making this great and intriguing story!
4everfictional chapter 45 . 9/27/2015
Awwww, I like 'em. He's a good kid. ;)