Reviews for From rags to unwanted riches
SalDalia chapter 45 . 11/4
I liked it. Reading this felt like a was a rollercoaster ride. Your portrayal of this Hinata was a bit off putting in some chapters but her bitchiness at the end towards Naruto did make up for it a bit. I read some of your other work too and you have clearly grown as a writer. I have to ask..
What's up with all the anal in your last lemon scenes?
SalDalia chapter 28 . 11/4
seriously dude, stop with the clich├ęs. Stop making Hinata a weak hormal woman who doesn't kick her husband in the balls for cheating on her.
SalDalia chapter 15 . 11/4
Date rape lemon.
sherry chapter 45 . 10/14
I can say this is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. It kept me on edge. I enjoyed the drama. I really like how Hinta actually had some backbone and didn't immediately forgave Naruto for his actions. I kind of wished Hinata did moved on and grew some more independently. Maybe had a year or two go by.

That in turn will help Naruto grow as a individual and a man worthy enough for her. I do not in no way liked his actions what so ever. Half the time I was like wth. Am I reading this correctly. Even though I thought his actions were overboard. just to see his growth and change was good.

The story flowed greatly and I wished more fanfactions in regards to Hinata and Naruto were more like this. I love the twist and turns along with the excitement. Instead of highly focused on the anime. Where Hinata was sooo scary around Naruto and Naruto was like she a friend and then they both immediately fall for each other.

Good job.
raider of d lost soul chapter 45 . 8/5
Perfect advice as perfect ending for a perfect story
I loved it really I have no words to describe my emotions
This story made me shed tears quite a few tym n honestly it carried a message that must be learned
One must not take things for granted
I loved your story
Please do another one on naruhina with same amount of love but lesser pain
Plzzzzzz I want to bask in that love more
Love it
Narutoxsharingaxenthusiast chapter 45 . 7/30
Amazing loved it.
Beatrizmar chapter 1 . 2/7
One of my all time favorite fanfics. Thank you for making this great and intriguing story!
4everfictional chapter 45 . 9/27/2015
Awwww, I like 'em. He's a good kid. ;)
4everfictional chapter 44 . 9/27/2015
Sweet.
4everfictional chapter 43 . 9/27/2015
What, no The End? ;)
4everfictional chapter 42 . 9/27/2015
Wonder if that guy ever will go missing at some point in the future. ;) Also, it just dawned on me to ask, is Guy/Gai (however you're used to it being spelled) gonna be a part of the story?
4everfictional chapter 41 . 9/27/2015
They are pretty cute in this. :)
4everfictional chapter 40 . 9/27/2015
Dude, no slut shaming. It's a choice, and a right to do with your body as you see fit. Saving yourself, trying out something new, having a one night stand, etc. means different things to different people, in different parts of the world, with different sets of morals, and for different reasons that may or may not make sense to you. Please don't be one of those people who judge the whole based on the acts of some.
4everfictional chapter 39 . 9/27/2015
But, Shikamaru expressly stated in a (relatively recent part of the timeline) chapter that he was still single and wasn't ready to settle down for the married life in his own head. Why would he lie to himself there? No one else could hear it or benefit from the lie. :/
4everfictional chapter 38 . 9/26/2015
Considering his competition, it seems pretty safe to say that he really is the most angelic of the males mentioned. ;)