Reviews for From rags to unwanted riches
larryjc chapter 45 . 3/29
I read this once on . Still a very great story. My only qualm was about Hinata's rebound guy. He shouldn't have been a bad guy. It seemed like Hinata made the same mistake again. She ran to Naruto when it got difficult. He should have been a good guy who Hinata didn't just connect with because she still love her husband.
Uzumaki spiral chapter 45 . 3/15
Good story manwhen he was whoreing around with other girls while with hinata i would of stopped reading this storry but relented and read futher and ime pleased to say this is an awesome story its funy you dont get much follows on this
KingOsiris chapter 45 . 3/10
Wonderful story
chetan098nain chapter 20 . 3/6
STARTED AT chap 1.. it was amazing... suddenly we are at chap 21 ,its sill interesting as hell.. i love it,
Bebeyeah chapter 45 . 2/14
I spent the whole night reading this and I loved almost every minute of it.
Alexia Colette chapter 45 . 1/20
I don't know why, but I'm in tears.
magicofantasy chapter 45 . 1/9
Wow I haven't read so good fanfiction (modern world ) in ages
sapphireblue12 chapter 45 . 12/1/2014
omg this was great! I have read a few naruhina oneshots but never a good naruhina multi-chaptered fic and I gotta say, this one will be hard to top. It was cute and sweet at times but also really sad and heartbreaking at others. I actually cried more than once reading this which surprised me, it was the part where Ino was talking about how she miscarried and cheated on Chouji. Also the part where Hinata was just so hurt and miserable at what Naruto had doneā€¦ Gosh, your writing is amazing :) Fav story for sure!
jojo07 chapter 45 . 9/19/2014
Let me tell you, this story was raw, heart breaking, romantic, suspenseful, action, drama, and wow, it left my heart running and it kept me up all night to read it! This story was so beautiful; it truly portrayed a real life player Naruto who's genuinely trying to change his life. Life isn't perfect but if we keep trying, then maybe, just maybe, things can go our way. Beautiful and thank you.
kiuibi123 chapter 45 . 9/5/2014
I like it! though I was kind-of hoping they'd have a little girl. it be interesting to see Naruto's reaction to her dating. particularly if the boy she brought home was like him ;). but really good all-in-all. there were some inconsistency's ( like why was Oruchimaru so mad about the Namikazes cutting out drugs? wouldn't he gain from them loosing income?) but your writing improved throughout the course of the story. I know you said no sequel, but if you wanted to you could write a little one shot about how Hinata wasn't quite able to forgive him for drugging her, so she slips him an aphrodisiac and "tortures" him sexually (although that could get really kinky very fast) this review feels a little open ended, but know that I really, really liked it!
Darklordcomp chapter 8 . 7/29/2014
Naruto you manipulative bastard XD
kiro10 chapter 45 . 6/15/2014
this story was a great story i liked how you put time into all the characters great job
IamZerokun chapter 28 . 2/17/2014
Omg... I was going to wait till I got to the end...nut the last ten chapters have made me feel things only a few best stories on earth have thank you
What chapter 6 . 2/5/2014
Playboy type? They're not to even dating (or screwing) yet,hence nothing wrong. No flame
Guest chapter 2 . 11/12/2013