Reviews for Birth of a Titan
Guest chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
Nice, though original. Posses Percy. That's usually how it goes.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
I did not like the possessing Percy thing...but good job making him super powerfully cool there!;):)
Melendara chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
? Interesting...:)
Allan chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
I WANT READ THE CHAPTER 3!
Allan chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
WHERE ARE THE CHAPTER 3?
Allan chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
Hey! where are the chapter 3,i want read the chapter 3!
Allan chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
When will have the chapter 2?
Allan chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
This story is very cool,when do you will make the chapter 3?
allan chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
I want the chapter 3?
ALLAN chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
GOOD HISTORY.
KrazedSnowflakes chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
Please work on this more! It's FACINATING!
Temp SKE chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
I think that the story is interesting and different than the other xovers of Ben 10 and Percy Jackson.

But you NEED to work on the grammer. Grammer is the key to any story! I noticed that some of the punctuations (quotations and apostrophes) were missing in chapter 2. Please go over and revise this!

Other than that, I look forward to new chapters!
GramaryeGirl chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
First of all, this has lots of potential. You described the scenery and characters really well, and, more or less, the characters were IC.

But there were problems. You kept switching POV, sometimes without warning, and it made the story confusing. A suggestion is to choose one POV for each chapter and stick to it. I suggest third person, because of your parts about Vigilax and the others.

Another thing. Let's just say it's not Grammar-tastic. It's not as bad as some stories on here (I won't mention any names) but it is still a problem. Good grammar is a must-have if you don't want flames and all that. It makes the story better. If you want a beta, sure. But you could probably fix pretty much all of it by yourself.

Do update soon; I'm really interested as to what happens next.

§GG
Silver-hearted-girl chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
This is becoming a very interesting story and would love to read more! Do continue please! I am very fond of the Percy Jackson series as well as Ben 10.

Indeed try reading your story before publishing it because sometimes (without realizing it) we can write something that doesn't always quite make sense, so keep that in mind.

Keep up the good work!
bestgyrl chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
Ok, now it's a flame. CHECK YOUR FREAKIN GRAMMAR! Probally? IT'S PROBABLY! Needs better punctuation, and better everything. No one wants to read a fic that they have to process in their minds because of awful grammar. Find the spell check on your computer! And I will be checking to make sure you do. I'll either flame or praise. Take this advice.