Reviews for Archangel
Alice Morte chapter 12 . 6/7/2014
I really love this story. It's been quite a while since you've updated it but I thought you should know that I find it rather amazing.
Raven chapter 12 . 3/13/2014
It's sad to see that this will probably never get finished. It was amazing and I would have loved to see what happened next.
tara902 chapter 12 . 4/28/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter! Please, continue this!
The Reaver kiss scene:
Me: 0-0... '-'... o.o... 3:)...
Guest chapter 12 . 2/23/2013
So sad that you haven't updated this story. I really love it. I read it months ago and after playing Fable: The Journey today this story came to mind and I rushed to read it.
Ms. Dark chapter 12 . 9/15/2012
I hope you're still going to continue this story
undeadsparrow chapter 12 . 6/19/2012
Hiya! i love your fable writing and this chapter was amazing! i cant wait for your update. you should make reaver dream about sparrow and make him feel guilty for loving her daughter because he loved sparrow. or make him feel guilty because he thinks sparrow would dissaprove of him falling for lilith
MissOblivion chapter 12 . 1/4/2012
This story is so good! Please please continue!
jackie chapter 12 . 12/30/2011
Awwww, i was wanting to read more! I had read your last story as well. I found it equally entertaining. I can only hope you update soon...even if it has been quite a while. Ah well, one can dream. awesome story :)
DarkDragonQueen0 chapter 12 . 12/3/2011
this story is great i hope you continue it
Rian chapter 8 . 11/26/2011
This is such an interesting story. Reaver seems to love her, almost doting her in a way. Does he think of her as a daughter? He seems like such a softie in this story and I love it.
Cheery Bomb Brony chapter 12 . 8/12/2011
I can honestly say that I have fallen in love not just with your story, but with your manner of writing. It is so intoxicating that I have just sat for several hours straight to read from the first word of you first story till now. I also went ahead and checked out your art as well (love it as well). Any way, whether or not Reaver is exactly as he was in the game, I can not say... It's been a while since I beat the game. But I do love what you've done with him. I think you've just created a Reaver fan girl out of me (face palms).

Very much looking forward to the next installation of your wonderful little story.

Mystica faery chapter 12 . 7/11/2011
Please don't make Lilith ( btw, I love the name) to good, that's just unnatural.

With that said I like the story.

Update soon. (Summer is a great time for updates)

Illusion of the Mirror chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
So far, I'm enjoying the uniqueness of this story. Most of the fanfiction I've read starring Reaver has painted the man as an amoral villain, albeit a delicious amoral villain. Though I believe that such a portrayal is more true to his character, I do enjoy your more human version of Reaver. He actually seems to have feelings, or what not.

As to your princess character, I do not like or dislike her at this point. I find her naivety and politeness endearing and enjoy the flashbacks to her childhood. Her interactions with Reaver in said flashbacks are quite adorable, and while enjoyable, I don't really feel as though Reaver would be so...caring.

However, despite my inclinations that Reaver is OOC, I'm enjoying your spin on the characters (especially Ben Finn. All too often he gets ignored in Princess/Reaver fics), and I look forward to seeing what will happen next.

Obviously, since this rather long review is on the 5th chapter, I have a ways to go, but seeing as it is 4:30 in the morning, I feel as though I should call it a night. You shall be hearing more from me soon.

Until then,

- Illusion of the Mirror -
LunarMeridia chapter 12 . 5/9/2011
I just found this and have to say I'm loving the story so far. I'm excited to see what comes next. I like how you portray Reaver. I think you've done a great job balancing the humanity that you've given him with the cocky, self-important attitude that we all know from the games. I'm eagerly awaiting your next installment! chapter 8 . 4/29/2011
I just finished fable 3 and and immediately started searching the web for ReaverxPrincess fics and I must say this is my absolute favorite! I adore the interaction between Reaver and Lily, you have amazing talent! Im just sad because I really want to read the next chapter! Please update ive been reading the previous 12 chapters over and over!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »