Reviews for My Fair Lady
Spicy Diamond chapter 6 . 3/28/2012
Ahh These made me squee in fangirlish delight. (The pairing DOES exist it's not just me! \o/) Very fun batch of Kyosuke/Hime sentences.
rizulethalpha chapter 5 . 2/15/2011
Finally, there's a Kyousuke/Hime's fic! I really your short-but-sweet description about them. And maybe, Hime is little OOC about the kiss? /slapped. But it's not a big prob.

May i fave your story? :)

with blissful (and sadness of) XIII, aletha rizu yuki
Mirabar chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
Its a really cute story, well written I like your style :D haha and this pairing is reallly 3 thanks for writing about them
Touchia chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I kind of really love this a lot. I am a sucker for Hime/Kyousuke.

Minor crit - I don't really understand the line "He didn't wishes to meet the girl he fell madly in love with; he needed them so that she wouldn't laugh in his face when he told her." Is it "He didn't need wishes"? Also, I might change the "fell" to "fall" then?

Also I wouldn't put dragons as the things that destroyed the plaza, personally, just because Hime's some form of dragon.

I love how everything is "their" - their finances, their alcohol. Because that's how it is.

I also really love the structure of this fic, like a bunch of pieces that make up a mosaic. Very well done.