Reviews for I Spy
jaymay49 chapter 30 . 10/10
Loved this story! I’d read it once before and lost track of it. So happy I found it and got the opportunity to read it again.
annered01 chapter 30 . 10/9
Good story. Thank you for writing it. Horrible names for their kids.
annered01 chapter 10 . 10/8
I'm really enjoying this so far but I don't think it's right to say that only Slytherins would force themselves on someone. It has literally nothing to do with house.
rihamelya chapter 6 . 9/29
OH MY GOD THIS IS HORRIBLE
badadder1 chapter 25 . 9/17
I know it's late now but, I'm so glad for all the drama you did away with. Dumbledore telling H and Hr about the plan to kill him for one. Griphook helping them.
aditi joshi chapter 31 . 9/16
really good
badadder1 chapter 11 . 9/16
I also do not care for roses. wildflowers are my favorite
MonJoh chapter 31 . 6/14
Fun story.
KingTJStevens chapter 30 . 5/21
This was really good! Though I do feel that making Hermione get pregnant did seem like something I've seen often in these kinds of stories. Also I feel like Draco would never same his son Harry.
VintageAlly chapter 1 . 4/22
I’m intrigued:)
VintageAlly chapter 1 . 4/22
This is awesome.
KimDavenport chapter 31 . 2/17
I really loved this story! Your writing style was fluid and exciting, and your character development was descriptive and interesting to read. I'm also glad you let Ron come around at the end; I feel like a lot of Dramonies give Ron a bad rap, and I'm glad that didn't happen here. Plus, I love how much more you developed on the Snape/Draco relationship. I really think Snape was more of a father to Draco then Lucius was. Anyway, it was a wonderful tale and I really enjoyed reading it! Thank-you for taking the time to put this literary artwork into the world!
to-be-slytherin chapter 30 . 1/25
This was absolutely brilliant and you’re a brilliant writer!
petrynronlover chapter 31 . 11/17/2018
Really enjoyed this story. It felt a little rushed at the end but still a sweet ending.
Whit96 chapter 30 . 11/8/2018