Reviews for I Spy
ProudFangirl23 chapter 19 . 10/10
Yep, she is definitely pregnant... Poor Draco, he doesn't know.
I wonder, will he find out soon?
ProudFangirl23 chapter 18 . 10/10
Is Hermione pregnant?
ProudFangirl23 chapter 17 . 10/9
Wait... No Contraception Charm?
triojediknights chapter 1 . 10/7
What an excellent beginning! Can't wait for the inevitable smut! Btw, you hit 999 reviews on March 13th, 2017. Congrats for reaching 1,111 reviews on October 7th, 2020!
badadder1 chapter 11 . 9/26
ugh she is such a hippocryte. she gets mad at him for keeping things from her when she does the exact same thing and acts like he is throwing a baby fit
statetech0 chapter 1 . 9/19
I really enjoy your prose. Some of the way it's phrased alone can lead to some great humor and giggles!
Aetherios chapter 19 . 7/2
They actually learn about the Ravenclaw's diadem and Hufflepuff's cup being Horcruxes later on in the books but I guess it's your story. Great job so far!
ulrachols chapter 30 . 5/27
no offense, seriously Snape handsome. he annoyed me with this nonsense. hermina or other girls would not find him attractive. that's gross.

I'm sorry, you've ruined the end of the story with such trash. young girls are not old and ugly.

Draco's dad is ugly and Snape is ugly. Hermione or other girls with them are pedophiles. you're disgusting to suggest
God Hermione is a bit annoying here
Puzzler54 chapter 28 . 4/27
Whizzing through your story. I love the twists and turns, keeping close to the original book with surprises that makes it hard to know what will be in the next chapter.
Thank you for sharing your story.
GryffindorSorted chapter 30 . 3/5
An interesting tale. Enjoyed it from start to finish.
sskitty2006 chapter 31 . 3/2
Beautiful story!
I loved it! But sad that it is over.
RavenclawMommy20 chapter 31 . 1/26
Wow! Great story!
TripleLLL chapter 1 . 11/16/2019
Just read the whole thing great story. Thank you for writing it.
coyg81 chapter 30 . 11/11/2019
That was really good. Loved it.
1,114 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »