Reviews for Study On The Substantial Differences Between
Kira chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
I really enjoyed this story, this view of them both. Thanks for sharing it!
thefishoutofwater chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
love the feel of this story - looking forward to more.
Nyrihaz chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
I really liked this piece as a whole. Both voices-Peter's and Olivia's-felt spot on. You could feel the pain that was evident between them on those episodes. I was very happy with the last episode (but of course that will only be a calm before, to quote you, "the big shit finally hits the fan and screws everything up"). Peter still has secrets and Olivia her doubts and fauxLivia a baby... Nice work on this ]

Sincerely,

Nyrihaz
Lorelai Pattern chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
fjkdldkfkdndfmdjrb words cannot describe how much I love this fic! Your Peters voice is so headon its scary! I personally believe Peter loves Olivia, and when Simon said he still had feelings for her, he meant that Peter had feelings for her when he thought that Altlivia was actually his Olivia. He wants those feelings of intimacy back.
Sunny-Y chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
"She makes him feel like he doesn't belong. Anywhere. Not here, with her, not Over There, with the other her. He is trapped is some kind of void between the two worlds, from where he can only watch her from a distance, but never claim her to himself."

Ohh, that nearly shattered my heart!

Peter is my favorite character too, he has to endure so much... can a man stay sane while carrying such a burden? He is all alone, nobody is able to help him. To borrow from X-Files Mulder: "You know, one is the loneliest number."

"...we'll have two more chapters to end all this angst once and for all"

Yeah, please, I' looking forward to the next chapters!
thefishoutofwater chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Fabulous angsty story. Love the idea at the heart fo your story. Rooting she's got it wrong though!
Pour A Little Salt chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
That was pretty angsty but a direct representation of what's going on with the show.

Beautifully written, I can't wait to read Peter's side.
kumulonimbus chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Indeed, this was one of the saddest Fringe fictions I've ever read. AAfter watching Concentrate and ask Again a few days ago and reading your fic now I can't help but thinking that tt's just so sad that those things we are all thinking have now been put into words. Beautiful, haunting work.