Reviews for Amorously Minded
Liber-T.E.A chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
I saw that on TVTropes. Nice.

Very funny chapter, though I feel really bad for Pete.
Evowizard25 chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
Thank you for updating. This was another great chapter. I just love Lilith. She's so cute. And I love the thought of Tony being protective of her. I think it makes him the better man for it. I hope you update soon.

Sincerely,

Evo
Anmynous chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
This is going to be a bit disjointed from all my scrolling back and forth, but here goes!

If they're going to the mall, shouldn't Peter ask for a credit card? Ought to be good...

It's a little weird to pull up the Civil War story in this chapter on top of the previous, even if 'it is from Peter's perspective this time. Maybe have him go into (even) less detail would be appropriate?

''Little succubus'' looked a bit strange, should I imagine Peter emphasizing the 'little'?

Man, I'd love to see that youtube video. You know you got a good scene when the next chapter can get away with referencing it!

I haven't seen that ''not the last guys I'd send'' phrase before, though it's easy enough to infer what it means. Is it just a more different usage of ''not the first thing I'd do''?

Tony assuming things about demons went over my head. Just a jab at him being shocked over having a half-demon kid?

Morrigan uses 'play' twice in as many sentences, it looks a little off in the context.

I can't tell if the rewrite has improved the previous chapters, as I already thought they were pretty awesome, and I still do. It's just an amazing piece of work! One of those stories where both premise and execution are impressive.
MorenoX25 chapter 6 . 7/24/2011
I re-read the whole story and it was really enjoyable.

I loved the chris hansen reference.

Also when peter said "Oh yeeaaah," I can't help to picture Happy Hour 1 when Peter saw the batmobile.

I can't wait for next chapter and the shenanigans that are sure to come.
Icezera chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
Very nice update and revisions. Still some spelling errors in chapter 5 like toe instead of tow (in tow) but overall, it's progressing pretty well. Please keep this great story up!

I hope Morrigan comes back into the picture though :(
ADD Kyuubi Naruto chapter 5 . 7/18/2011
you my good sir, are awesome thank you for this gem
Karg42 chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
Someone watches the Hero's Bar and After Hours videos. Awesome. This is going to be good.
xazavier009 chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
nice
Icezera chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
I noticed that you're writing style is currently paragraphs of exposition followed by straight dialogue in the latter half of each chapter. This isn't the best way to write. Most people can get easily bored with exposition and if the subject matter wasn't as interesting as it is, I'm sure they would simply skip the paragraphs.

So, try to turn parts of the first half of the story, the exposition part into exposition mixed with dialogue. The latter part is usually good with dialogue and exposition mixed well.
Icezera chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Very nice to see that this isn't a dead fic, and I can clearly see places where you revised. There are less grammatical errors, too, although there's still one place where for is used instead of from (IIRC).

Can't wait to keep reading your other chapters!
Morality0duality chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
The is so funny i shattered my windows I beg of you continue.
Zexs chapter 5 . 6/8/2011
God as soon as I saw the summary I went a cracked open a cold one because I knew this one was going to be duzzy, and you did not disapoint
When Darkness Rises chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Loving it :D
Icezera chapter 5 . 5/17/2011
This is such a great and hilarious story. I love how you're quickly blending in the worlds of Marvel and Capcom together, even if they're composed of so many different series. Props to you and I can't wait for the next chapter!
igiveyoustuff chapter 5 . 5/13/2011
Replace: Somewhere, the universe chuckled pleasantly, and cracked it's proverbial knuckles. It had been looking forward to bringing in one of its favorite characters.

With:

Somewhere, Eternity chuckled pleasantly, and cracked it's proverbial knuckles. It had been looking forward to bringing in one of its favorite characters.

Becomes even funnier