Reviews for Amorously Minded
Grinnerz chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
I think there's going to be another talk coming up. I for one, would appreciate a listing of characters at the end due to my limited knowledge of either setting.
The Writer with No Name chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
This story is awesome! I have to say, I love this idea; it has to be the first story I've seen to make use of the Tony/Morrigan pairing, which really seems to work perfectly! Those two are both powerful, successful, and not above the pleasure of one-night stands, or in their case, a series of one-night stands; they're practically MADE for each other! lol On a more serious point, I found it amazing how you managed to capture Tony's point of view perfectly throughout this chapter; you seem to have his thought-process down to a tea! I can actually imagine hearing Robert Downey Jr. saying those lines; well done! Furthermore, you've also portrayed both his funny side and his serious side masterfully: joking about Pepper's ring-tone one minute and then ordering a security-sweep of his house the next is just classic Tony Stark. You've captured the essence of his character splendidly, as you seem to have done (from what I can tell so far, anyway) with Morrigan; her sudden appearances into Tony's life, prompting the odd destruction of furniture, sounds like something she'd do. I also liked the details of her becoming a junk-food junkie, especially with Oreos as her weakness. And the line "death by snoo-snoo"? ROTFLMAO! Best line ever! Still, like Tony, I can only imagine what could make Morrigan actually CALL beforehand. I guess I'll have to keep reading and find out! Excellent work! I hope you plan to continue, because I think you really have something here! Keep it up! Later!
Rolling Guy chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
OH GOOD LORD! I thank you a millio- no! I cannot count how much I should thank you for doing this!

Ironman x Morrigan is the best pairing ever. Your fic? It's really good! Got me hooked from the first chapter! I hope you finish it!

Good luck and keep up the good work! o/
SharinganUserX chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
wow, Tony Morrigan Lilith ? hehe, nice

liking it so far, just started playing McV3 too
Liber-T.E.A chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
I knew someone had to do this pairing. Please continue.
wolf in moonlight chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
you simply cannot update this fast enough. This is some great stuff. Though I can't stress enough the need for other characters as well. Until we get answers and things settled down it's fine as is but you need to add the other characters to it. Oh and Lilith seems adorable! Good job!
MorenoX25 chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
I really like the over descriptive narrative, like it was Tony Stark mind who is narrating, but because of this, the plot didn't advance much, but maybe, you are just taking your time to prepare, and nobody likes rushed out stories so thats acceptable.

I also like the little moment Tony and Lilith shared, a good start for a Father-Daughter relationship. And Morrigan has a lot of questions to answer.

Keep up the good work.

See ya 'till next time.
MorenoX25 chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
Wow... didn't see that coming... Ironman being a daddy sounds like a lot of funny moments in future chapters. What want to see its an explanation about this turn of events, something believable but not too complicated. Also I want to see the reactions of the Marvel heroes, like Spidy's.
wolf in moonlight chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
okay I did not see this coming until the very beginning of the chapter. You NEED to keep going man. This is good. I'd like to see some other characters get in on this action. What other connections between the marvel and capcom world have been made between characters. I'm particularly interested in Dante, Deadpool, and Trish. Oh please show something about them too. looking forward to the next chapter.
MorenoX25 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Very good chapter overall,, Can't wait for the next chapter to see who this develops.
wolf in moonlight chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Interesting. I have no other words for this. It's well written and I enjoyed the witty remarks as well as funny circumstances you listed. Everything was great. Only thing was the numerous reasons why Morrigan wouldn't call him drolled on for too long. Other than that great work. Looking forward to the next installment. Please try and incorporate other characters that wouldn't normal meet each other into this and have them interact. Like Dante and Deadpool or spidey and Felicia. Please!
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14