Reviews for Amorously Minded
Liber-T.E.A chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
I knew someone had to do this pairing. Please continue.
wolf in moonlight chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
you simply cannot update this fast enough. This is some great stuff. Though I can't stress enough the need for other characters as well. Until we get answers and things settled down it's fine as is but you need to add the other characters to it. Oh and Lilith seems adorable! Good job!
MorenoX25 chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
I really like the over descriptive narrative, like it was Tony Stark mind who is narrating, but because of this, the plot didn't advance much, but maybe, you are just taking your time to prepare, and nobody likes rushed out stories so thats acceptable.

I also like the little moment Tony and Lilith shared, a good start for a Father-Daughter relationship. And Morrigan has a lot of questions to answer.

Keep up the good work.

See ya 'till next time.
MorenoX25 chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
Wow... didn't see that coming... Ironman being a daddy sounds like a lot of funny moments in future chapters. What want to see its an explanation about this turn of events, something believable but not too complicated. Also I want to see the reactions of the Marvel heroes, like Spidy's.
wolf in moonlight chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
okay I did not see this coming until the very beginning of the chapter. You NEED to keep going man. This is good. I'd like to see some other characters get in on this action. What other connections between the marvel and capcom world have been made between characters. I'm particularly interested in Dante, Deadpool, and Trish. Oh please show something about them too. looking forward to the next chapter.
MorenoX25 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Very good chapter overall,, Can't wait for the next chapter to see who this develops.
wolf in moonlight chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Interesting. I have no other words for this. It's well written and I enjoyed the witty remarks as well as funny circumstances you listed. Everything was great. Only thing was the numerous reasons why Morrigan wouldn't call him drolled on for too long. Other than that great work. Looking forward to the next installment. Please try and incorporate other characters that wouldn't normal meet each other into this and have them interact. Like Dante and Deadpool or spidey and Felicia. Please!
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14