Reviews for Amorously Minded
swartzvald chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
You realize you absolutely MUST finish this, right?
BarryBookton chapter 12 . 12/26/2013
This story has been great fun so far! Love the humour and the action is surprisingly good for a story like this. I especially love it when Morrigan goes full Scottish (being Scottish, I can relate! :P). Hopefully we'll see another chapter being released soon.
VFR6 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Buuuurp...
LoveGlutton chapter 11 . 7/17/2013
Huh that awkward moment where you realize how you were created
LoveGlutton chapter 10 . 7/17/2013
Even in fanfiction stan lee has to appear
LoveGlutton chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
Ah nothing more awesome than a badass spidey.

Except a spidey with two girls looking at him like an all you can eat dessert buffet
LoveGlutton chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
DIBS

AHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAH IM LAUGHIN SO HARD AT THAT
LoveGlutton chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
I don't geyt the costume party bit
Dr.Dude chapter 12 . 7/12/2013
Ah, good ol' Deadpool.
Dr.Dude chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
Ah, aren't omakes fun? XD
Dr.Dude chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I can not remember if I reviewed this the first time I read it, but allow me to apologize for not doing so before by doing a better job the second time around. I look forward to more of the story, along with the future revisions.
VFR6 chapter 11 . 5/2/2013
Huh, here's an idea, for JJJ's Lillith picture, have her fiddling with Parker's camera, taking photo in front of the bathroom mirror with her signature outfit, etc etc. Fill it with innocent naughty picture.
omegarulesall chapter 12 . 4/28/2013
oh god my spleen. laughed too hard. A great break from exams.
Nefarious Seraph 13 chapter 12 . 4/6/2013
This story is amazing! Hm, it may just be my fangirl talking, but it'd be hilarious if Tony attempted to get Lilith's mind off Peter by showing other prospects and Dante dragged Nero from DMC to meet her as a joke.
Adam Safran chapter 12 . 3/19/2013
What can I say? I love this fanfic. How you've managed to merge Marvel and Capcom so seamlessly. And also do the best Deadpool I've ever seen on the Internet. Amazing!
207 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »