Reviews for Amorously Minded
LoveGlutton chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
Ah nothing more awesome than a badass spidey.

Except a spidey with two girls looking at him like an all you can eat dessert buffet
LoveGlutton chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
DIBS

AHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAH IM LAUGHIN SO HARD AT THAT
LoveGlutton chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
I don't geyt the costume party bit
Dr.Dude chapter 12 . 7/12/2013
Ah, good ol' Deadpool.
Dr.Dude chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
Ah, aren't omakes fun? XD
Dr.Dude chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I can not remember if I reviewed this the first time I read it, but allow me to apologize for not doing so before by doing a better job the second time around. I look forward to more of the story, along with the future revisions.
VFR6 chapter 11 . 5/2/2013
Huh, here's an idea, for JJJ's Lillith picture, have her fiddling with Parker's camera, taking photo in front of the bathroom mirror with her signature outfit, etc etc. Fill it with innocent naughty picture.
omegarulesall chapter 12 . 4/28/2013
oh god my spleen. laughed too hard. A great break from exams.
Nefarious Seraph 13 chapter 12 . 4/6/2013
This story is amazing! Hm, it may just be my fangirl talking, but it'd be hilarious if Tony attempted to get Lilith's mind off Peter by showing other prospects and Dante dragged Nero from DMC to meet her as a joke.
Adam Safran chapter 12 . 3/19/2013
What can I say? I love this fanfic. How you've managed to merge Marvel and Capcom so seamlessly. And also do the best Deadpool I've ever seen on the Internet. Amazing!
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Okay this looks very interesting. Liked both characters ad I'm keen on where this is going
Vanessa Masters chapter 8 . 3/8/2013
Love how you write Dante. So crazy/Cool/awesome/actioney :D
Vanessa Masters chapter 7 . 3/8/2013
They'll say that on your tombstone, Pete. Spider-Man thought. "Here lies Peter Benjamin Parker. He was very popular at succubus parties."

(Reacts like Dante) rofl. XD _ o.O lmao Hahahaah!
Vanessa Masters chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
Hahah! So Funny, Peter's "Oh yeeeeaaah."
Vanessa Masters chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
Ahahahaahah! Oh My God-I Cna't...Pffft!

That last part, Peter's "I Swear, this never happens." Lmao

WonderfuL! Rofl. Like that one Non-Sequitor from Famil Guy.

"Faster than Spider-Man when he get's laid."
202 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »