Reviews for Amorously Minded
Vanessa Masters chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
Ha! Oh, I gotta say this is THEEE best type of Crossover, merging of Universe Fanfic Ive EVER Read! it'd should be a Book! A Novel! i can;t wait to read the whole thing, it's just so...AWESOME!
BrazeRancor chapter 12 . 3/4/2013
Shit's wack yo! I like it!
Adrift At Sea chapter 12 . 2/26/2013
Awesome chapter. Great Deadpool snippet. An actual stable relationship for Spiderman?

This is the best thing ever.
L chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
No one disses the box!
M chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
Hey, Arisu and Xiaomu! :D
swartzvald chapter 12 . 2/21/2013
Oh, new chapter! I thought this was dead. It's not! Huraah!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
Coulsen's new toy to is male-version of C. Viper's suit. Am I right?
Guest chapter 12 . 1/11/2013
cool story! Keep up the good work
sonicsucks12 chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
Dante and Spidey have good interaction like Human Torch and Spidey. Dante I can see is like Johnny in mannerisms and simlar jokes and playfulness to counter Spidey's own playfulness with a bit of a striaght man element and being the grounded one but still as silly and childish.

Can't wait for Deadpool and Spidey w Dante though.
El Elegido chapter 12 . 1/2/2013
Awesome, i like how you have an actual timeline for this story. And also the characterization of Coulson is great.

Task should not diss the box, the box is quite efective in the hand of the masters.
And plesse tell me Spidey is going to face a Venom-Tyrant that would be awesome.

Also Deadpool should know that guy is not a mook. He is the incredible HUNK.
Poliamida chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
Happy new year for you too!
I have been waiting this update for some months now, but you gave us Deadpool so everything is fine!
Juny23 chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
You're back! Hallelujah! What other great way is there to start the new year than to have you update! As always, great work so far and I'm definitely looking forward for more!
VFR6 chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
Hell yeah! Deadpool is here! Heh, I'd love to see Merchant from RE4 and Deadpool arguing about guns and how the Hand Cannon is for overcompensating people. Or Sherry Birkin is probably his niece.

Hey man, good update. And Happy New Year! I thought you are dead. Speaking of Deadpool and High Moon Studios, three or so months ago, I saw an art work of Soundwave and Deadpool(s) dancing to a techno beat.
Markmoonedge chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
WOOOOOO First Fanfic to read on the start of 2013! OMG! DEADPOOL! He finally made an entrance! Also Wesker is back!? *o*

Oh man this is unraveling into a real nice juicy messy plot of epic fun and as Deadpool would tag... 'LOL'

Awesome work and thanks for the shout out! :D
GreatLight432 chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
Oh gawd, my sides!

You seriously have a talent, not only for properly characterizing the 'normal' characters, but also the infamous Merc with a Mouth. The entire last third of a chapter had me in tears and stitches. So perfect!

Love how you throw little tidbits in there for people to find, as well...Taskmaster reminiscing about his hit on Vega's face was amusing. And of course, some things are best left to one's own imagination, such as his comment, "Effing Deadpool".

Anyway, great work...next chapter can't come soon enough!
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »