Reviews for Amorously Minded
VFR6 chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
Hell yeah! Deadpool is here! Heh, I'd love to see Merchant from RE4 and Deadpool arguing about guns and how the Hand Cannon is for overcompensating people. Or Sherry Birkin is probably his niece.

Hey man, good update. And Happy New Year! I thought you are dead. Speaking of Deadpool and High Moon Studios, three or so months ago, I saw an art work of Soundwave and Deadpool(s) dancing to a techno beat.
Markmoonedge chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
WOOOOOO First Fanfic to read on the start of 2013! OMG! DEADPOOL! He finally made an entrance! Also Wesker is back!? *o*

Oh man this is unraveling into a real nice juicy messy plot of epic fun and as Deadpool would tag... 'LOL'

Awesome work and thanks for the shout out! :D
GreatLight432 chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
Oh gawd, my sides!

You seriously have a talent, not only for properly characterizing the 'normal' characters, but also the infamous Merc with a Mouth. The entire last third of a chapter had me in tears and stitches. So perfect!

Love how you throw little tidbits in there for people to find, as well...Taskmaster reminiscing about his hit on Vega's face was amusing. And of course, some things are best left to one's own imagination, such as his comment, "Effing Deadpool".

Anyway, great chapter can't come soon enough!
IT'S TIME TO STOP chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This is an excellent story. Good humour, good action, and I like how the relationship with Tony Stark and his daughter, Lilith, is going.
MetalNeverDies chapter 11 . 11/16/2012

"This never happened."- PRICELESS.
swartzvald chapter 11 . 10/30/2012
Love this story. Sorry I don't have anything constructive to say.
King of Beasts chapter 11 . 10/20/2012
Just wanna say that I'm a huge fan of your work. This has become one of my favorite fics to date, and I await the next chapter with anticipation! :D
VFR6 chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
You know, I've been piecing some info together about this story.
1. Various source of Marvel media canonicity is welded into this story.
2. Which include some elements from the Iron Man and Avengers movies.

Now, it begs the question, how does Pepper really felt about catching Morgan and Stark, her former lover(if that particular elements of movie bled in) in bed together. Heck, with any women? Sure she is married to Hogan, but it must've been gut-and-heart-wrenching to see her former ex like that. Now Tony have a kid with the succubus.

Any thought on this particular scenario?
Nefarious Seraph 13 chapter 11 . 10/8/2012
Well, this is awesome. Heh, I genuinely laughed at so many parts of this. I especially love all the Dante scenes! Hm, I wonder if there'll be a mention of Nero, like there is of Trish and Lady.
Genericrandom chapter 11 . 10/8/2012
Truly, this is good stuff. There's just enough comics-verse to really give things a broad range to draw from, there's the dash of Marvel Vs. Capcom to provide a truly spectacular cast, and there's just enough movie verse to draw the rest to the forefront. I love it. 'nuff said.
Genericrandom chapter 10 . 10/8/2012
Dude! Seriously? You worked in Stan Lee. You, sir, are my hero.
Genericrandom chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
I'm pretty sure Ebony and Ivory are straight up custom jobs, and if anything they look like .45 Desert Eagles more then Colts... but that's just me pit-nicking. Another great chapter. I don't have much to comment on directly, but there were some spelling/punctuation/etc. errors in this chapter.
Genericrandom chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
Okay, so the action was great, just like last time, but that punch line was a killer.
Genericrandom chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
I missed the scene dividers. The humor isn't as hard hitting anymore, but things are still funny and the plot seems to be gelling.
Genericrandom chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Ohmygod. Dude! Seriously? I'm incoherent, I should probably be asleep already, but I haven't laughed this hard in ages. Excellent.
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »