Reviews for Lightning
Christy chapter 6 . 10/23/2013
I was really hoping to read the whole story.
Anyways, if you have an idea for this story please type it out.
Take all the time you need to type it out.
If you gave up on this story its fine.
Just want you to know that this is one of the best stories i've read so far.
And i have read a lot of stories.
Princess of Rose chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
I know the feeling :(. This was a good story, but good luck with what you do next! 3
stagemanagertargaryen chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
cool
Kimberly T chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
Hmmm. A little sweet, a little fluffy; kind of like eating a Three Musketeers candy bar! :-)

But FYI, the correct spelling for the bolts of electricity generated by storms is LIGHTNING. 'Lightening' is the opposite of 'darkening'. The apparently misspelled title may actually have been a delibate choice on your part, given the lighthearted general nature of this fic, but you should really fix the spelling errors in chapter 1.

Also, concerning your reviews or lack of same, I offer the following advice accumulated from ten years of writing fanfic:

If you write fanfic for the reviews you hope to receive, you will always be at least a little disappointed, because there will never be enough.

If you write fanfic for the purpose of just getting those screaming plot bunnies out of your head, then when it's posted you will at least be relieved! And every review you receive after posting will be a pleasurable bonus.
Ruby of Raven chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
Interesting. Where is going and why is she bent on avoiding him?
Kai Tyler chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
HEY GUYS! I dunno if you this'll work, or if it'll alert you of me reviewing mah own story, but I NEED TO TRY! Okay, so. I HAVE AN UPDATE FOR YOU! I'm so so so so so so SO SORRY that it took me so long to update! I promise to try to be more consistent! I want to publish said update, BUT every time I try I keep getting an error message. One of my friends from school says this keeps happening to her too, so I don't know if it's just people in our area because she told me that she HAS been getting notifications of some sort. SO, AS SOON AS EVERYTHING IS RESOLVED, I will update. IF things do not get better after a length of time, (or I get pissed) I'll attempt to make a new account and start the story up again on that. I PROMISE TO LET YOU ALL KNOW! I typically write stuff on my profile thing as to what's going on with an update, and I will write all this there so if it doesn't go through you all can HOPEFULLY still see it.

Thank you all SO MUCH for holding on like this :) I love yas!
Arianne Darcy chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
I totally love this fic! really, it's awesome!...please, pretty please, update it and make me happy :)
ScorpiusRoseLover chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
I love it! Can't wait to read what happens next
gwenhyfar1472 chapter 3 . 2/25/2011
Very funny, I'm surprised the jerk didn't end up with Suki's fan up his ass, lol.
firestar77-2 chapter 4 . 2/25/2011
Love this! Can't wait for the next chapter. ;D
Ruby of Raven chapter 4 . 2/25/2011
I'll always review, your on my story update alert. I hate how people read a story and don't review it, don't you?
Mrs. Jackie Hyde chapter 4 . 2/25/2011
Me sorry, I thought I reviewd but I guess not. Please update
Aipom4 chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
toph is the best
Ruby of Raven chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
Nice chap. That guy was a jerk. I'm glad he broke off the engagement.

I really like Katara's POV so could the next chap be all in hers?
Ruby of Raven chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
Cliffy! I got to see what happens NOW!