Reviews for This Prison
Mellumoada chapter 12 . 12/8/2014
Lol tyki the the-rapist. ;)
Guest chapter 12 . 10/20/2014
Pleaseeeeeeeeeee updateeee TTATT
Will of the Abyss - AllenxRoad chapter 12 . 6/9/2014
Oh. Right before they're going to bust Tyki. March 10, 2011? Oh. *depressed face*
Artificialwiring chapter 12 . 4/5/2014
Still hoping for justice
kickassdani chapter 12 . 2/18/2014
Go! Take that bastard Tyki down!
Jules chapter 12 . 1/5/2014
Y U no Update!
Jules chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
I tried to read this before but I was a wimp at the time and couldn't take yaoi now I'm a expert so it doesn't bother me
PoisonousDemon chapter 12 . 4/9/2013
i don't think dinosaurs had feathers
i hope you update soon because i love this story
mamita chapter 12 . 2/27/2013
Hello, I really liked your fic, hopefully soon upload more chapters, my favorite couple is LavixAllen are so cute and hot, to see if there is more action or movement between them, and if they leave Tiky quiet, because we, hopefully do more fics of them, keep it up, thanks and kisses.
TRI-TRI chapter 12 . 2/11/2013
IM GETTING EXCITED,AND WANTING TO READ MORE ! HURRY AND MAKE A NOTHER CHAPTER BEFORE MY HEAD POPS!
Cet'lux chapter 12 . 6/23/2012
Loved this so far! Hope you will continue on this sometime soon :D
Bluesagi chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
i like this story! i really do! die, Tyki!
brightnight003 chapter 12 . 3/27/2012
I've been wondering, when you'll update again... This story is super awesome and I hope, there will be a happy end for them.., please continue as soon, as possible! ;)
Hanashi o suru chapter 12 . 1/20/2012
I've read all the chapters to this point and I have to say, right now Allen is just too cute for his own good! (not that it's a bad thing, because he's already adorable in the series!) I really love where this is going, and I really can't wait for more! I hope you'll update soon!
MidnightAbyssx02 chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
Why aren't you updating! PLZ!