Reviews for Earl Grey
InvaderPey chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I had tea-coffee once... It was so weeeeeeiiiiirrrrrrrd! Like, it tasted on but I don't ever want to drink any of it eve again! Maybe it was the feels... But... Yeah... Cute fic btw! Loved it!
Scaleon1 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
That...was...amazing
Luna Calamity chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Aaaaahhhh such an adorable one shot! You had me laughing and smiling the whole damn time XD I also love UK's OC-ness in here. I'd love to see him so brightly happy :) it's downright adorable!

America being American is always fantasic as well XDXD

And gahhhhhh I wish I was part of that audience! lol France will forever pick on him about this now XD kawaii

:D anyway, loved this! Totally going under my faves! Might stalk your page a bit too w
pandawolf chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
LOL! I demand an encore, too! XD

Haha, tea is like eternal elixir to me
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
just love it! hahaha. especially that part when England accidently drank Japan's beer and Japan was all like "hell no, i don't want an indirect kiss with you". hahaha. my favorite part will just have to be that sneaky kiss! KNew it was coming! Again just love it!
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Totally adorable ]]
KaleidoscopeKreation chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
OHMYGOSHYES.

Thanks so much for writing this... it was cute and funny and IC and... generally really, really awesome! Sorry. I should be being more coherent, and giving contructive criticism, and, er, stuff... but I really can't think of any.

I have to say that overall my favourite part was this, though.

France sat back up, rested his elbows on the table and observed England suspiciously. "I heard America was running late again. He didn't even finish his presentation."

England sat back down in his seat. "America late to a meeting? That is certainly a rare occurrence." He smiled back at France in way that clearly showed that his previous statement was one dripping with sarcasm. He set his tea down to cool off. "America's boss called me earlier today. He assured me that they were very well prepared."

There was a long silence between the two.

"Bushy eyebrows?"

"Nice try."

Oh, France. Why so lulz? XD
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
"He made me pledge allegiance. To his drink." Because Tea is UnAmerican and America will never drink the drink of his oppressor. *snort* Hahahhaha. No not really, I find it funny that Al would do that but I can also see him make someone do that if he ever got into that type of mood.
Fueled by Earl Grey chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
This is really good. I love how descriptive it is! Especially with the taste of the kiss *blushes* it was almost like I was kissing Alfred. Not that I would mosaic to or anything...
The Wandering Blue Andalite chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
As I write this review, I am enjoying a nice cup of Mint Tea. This story inspired me to make some. Delicious. _ That was absolutely the perfect ending. The "pretty-boy" comment made me grin, and I liked how quickly the Starbucks' employees cheerfulness stopped the moment Alfred was out of earshot. I can definitely see Alfred ranting to random cafe workers, scaring them for life. By the way, I hand you extra clever points for the included Harry Potter reference. A definite Yes, to the ridiculous amounts of snow in my area. Thank goodness there is tea.

Cheers, TWBA.
Crystalgurl101 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
It was 3 in the morning when I read this - and I was laughing my ass off! XDDD Of course, leave it to France to spy on them outside the kitchen, the creeper! Lololololol! The last two lines killed me! XD But OMG, this was just soooo cute! :DD Ahhh, everything was written so wonderfully! I dunno what the hell youre talking about, I thought you wrote France perfectly! Heehee, he was just hysterical. I totally pictured him with his rape face when he asked Iggy for an encore. XD America was so cute! The fact that he made the poor Starbucks guy pledge allegiance to his drink made me hold in my laughter so hard, I snorted. P Squeee the end made me such a happy fangirl! :D I loved this to bits! You wrote their characters really frickin' well and the story was cute, funny and sweet! :) Such an adorable story, you gotta love USUK!
The Owls Made Me Do It chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Just a note: When I saw this fanfic on the America/England list, I took one look at the summary and burst into a fit of hysterical giggles. I couldn't stop for ten whole minutes. It took the combined efforts of my mum, my cousin and my little brother to get me to stop.

*Ahem*

Not only was this the most adorable thing I've ever read (Hetalia-wise, and in general) but I actually kept my mouse on the scroll bar, scrolling back up to read each paragraph a few more times to savor it all."He made me pledge allegiance. To his drink." - This basically had me in stitches.

I loved the way England subconsciously referred to France as "It" xD

I would also like to point out that I am a massive tea addict, and that I felt like smacking America for not noticing its utter and complete brilliance. But sadly, I'm unable to stay mad at him ._.

Terribly sorry for the excessively long review, but I just had to. I have this tendency to spam the review boxes of fanfics I enjoy. AmericaXEngland ftw!

J.
OrangePlum chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Okay, let me just say that I really liked this read. I loved the opening for some reason. :) It was just very... spunky? America in the Starbucks and France trying to get under England's skin were my favorite scenes. I liked the cute little bit at the end as well. A good way to wrap up a story.

And I'm so unhappy that this is your first hetalia story, haha. I was gonna be like, "Hm. This was really good. I think I'm going to go over and take a look at their other stories." But now I can't so I don't see any other choice but to put you on author alert. ;)

Funny thing is I hate Starbucks (it tastes like cat piss), but the people are always really peppy in there. Maybe they sneak coffee when no one's looking?

And I'm not one of those people who corrects a story, because that could get very annoying, especially over little things, but this is so rarely known and I wasn't taught it until I got into college, but when you have a sentence with quotation marks, the period goes inside of it. Like you had this sentence:

He had accidentally taken a sip of Japan's drink, and Japan had had a small panic attack, refusing to drink anymore due to the reason that he had to avoid an "indirect kiss" and he "didn't think of England in that way".

And at the very end the period (or if there was a comma there) would go ." instead. Not that I'm nitpicking or anything. I just thought that would be useful to know since not a lot of people know that. I just learned that the other week and realized I made that mistake a lot in my writing. But I only saw that once here so yay. :)

Overall I was super entertained with your story, and I thought you did a really good job on the characters (even France, I have no idea what you're talking about when you say you can't write him). I will be looking out for anymore stories that you write which would be lovely. :)

-Orangeplum

ps- sorry for the super long review. I don't usually do that, but this story was very good. :) Also, why the heck do you have a chunk of ice in your bathtub? Are you part of the polar bear club or something? lol
wutaiflea chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
A latte is just your basic coffee with milk in it. Apparently when the italians got their paws in coffee during the reniassance they thought the drink was too bitter, so they added some milk (latte in italian) and sugar to smooth out the taste. That's probably where the phrase Cafe Latte comes from.
Senshi'sBard chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
My life just got so much better.

Thank you for being awesome.