Reviews for Ties That Bind
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
okay I get that Vernon is an ass but I have to be mad at petunia for enabling him and staying with someone who would insult her grankids what kind of grandma are you... I love the little minii me moments
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I totally agree about Hermione and Ron. SO unsuited for each other! Personally I think she and Harry were meant to be, (not that Ginny is a bad second) But for Hermione, ANYBODY but Ron!

Thanks for the sequel. Very cute.
BrightestWitchOfHerAge16 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
brilliant! and i completely agree on the hermione and ron part. also, i really don't understand why people think fred is dead. i mean, the idea is completely preposterous. *eye twitch* i know it is. and i'm so glad you did a sequel. i love how dudley and his family fit in the picture so well. by the way, danco maloy? *dying*
hypercell chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING THIS SEQUEL!
iamgrell chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Maloy...have you by any chance watched avpm?
LuxEterna1 chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
great story
but have you ever thought of making a oneshot about a (hogwarts-)quidditch-match where most/all of the players (on both sides) fielded were of the potter/weasley/dursley-clan i think the comentary (maybe of another familiy memeber) would be hilarious
NSteph2883 chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
Great story! I would love to read more about this generation.
GoDrinkPinesol624 chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
haha i love the ending
Myriad Silvre chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
"'You know, Minister...' Ginny interrupted. 'Petunia was wanting to visit Diagon Alley today...'

'I am?'"

Another moment which made me cackle. Oh, I find your Tomato-Verse perfect!

:: Fred is still alive!

:: Petunia isn't a b!tch!

:: Dudley is a good man!

:: Vernon is still a troll!

LOVE. IT.
Myriad Silvre chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
"There was a knowing and dark chuckle that rippled through the sea of red hair."

Gave me chills.

I do so love protective families! Screw any harsh "feminist power" - a man who takes up for a woman is the hottest thing ever portrayed ever in the history of ever. And families taking up for families? Also very attractive.

The final scene with Petunia and Harry made me tear up as well.
Myriad Silvre chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
"'Yes, the four of them have much to be happy about,' Luna smiled."

This made me crack up at my desk.
MuggleCreator chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
Oooh!

This is like an AU story... I like it!
UNCPanda chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Loved it! Hope you do a third part :)
lyaser53 chapter 5 . 9/14/2011
Life is weird Is putting it mildly...I love the story. I haven't laughed this hard in years. And Petunia with Kingsley Is just fantastic!
KJ chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
I enjoyed this story - please DO write more in the same series. There were a lot of entertaining and believable elements, but I was surprised by your characterization of Vernon. I have always considered him a bit oblivious, and fearful of what others would think but never as cruel and vindictive as he is here. Interesting choice, and interesting that so many reviews seem to want Vernon harshly punished. Just to play devil's advocate, why redeem Petunia but not Vernon?
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »