Reviews for The Taming of the Shrew
This was a fun and entertaining read! I love how you managed to stay true to the characters despite the au setting. Great work!
steph chapter 28 . 8/27
It was sooo nice! Exciting, gripping, amusing... Awesome! Thank you!
airichan623 chapter 11 . 8/23
What the ;iaewhi q/FH/?
Isabella chapter 28 . 7/31
This was simply amazing! I love how you captured Zuko and Katara's personalities in modern day life as well as intertwined with each other. Please keep writing more fanfic! 5 stars deffo :)
Lady Zutara chapter 28 . 5/4
Lol. Your story had me cracking up throughout. I loved reading every word of this! It was such an AWESOME story, and I've been looking for a high school AU for awhile. This is honestly one of the best Zutara fics I have ever read! So, awesome job! I can't wait to see what you do in the future! :)
Haha I like it! Nice start! And suki is like my best friend.
JazmineKiller chapter 28 . 8/2/2014
So amazing! Geez I think I finished it in 4 hours... New record! Thanks for sharing this with us all! I honestly loved how Toph was Kataras first kiss, because seriously, it wouldn't be right for a high school romance to go perfectly! Especially not for our zuko and katara!
thingsthatmakeme chapter 28 . 7/22/2014
This was absolute perfection! I literally read all 28 chapters in one sitting - it's now 3am and I REGRET NOTHING. I loved how you followed the story while giving it a spin. Absolutely brilliant. It was well-written, beautifully developed, and wonderfully mixed with comedy, angst, and romance. Thank you so much for your effort and I will look into your other stories...tomorrow...after I sleep! Wonderful, excellent story!
Loodles' Noodles chapter 28 . 7/5/2014
Hi, I just finished reading. I thought your story was brilliant and that you're an excellent writer.
qtandthejapanesecrew chapter 28 . 5/29/2014
Great story! Love your writing.
qtandthejapanesecrew chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
This chapter takes me back to high school. You've really captured all the awkwardness and angst. Love it!
qtandthejapanesecrew chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I'm all over this story like Magellan on a map! I usually avoid stories that transpose the characters in other worlds (ie, Victorian era Britain, etc), but this just works. Love it.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/2/2014
"Ohng". Was that a jab at The Last Airbender movie? ;)
Guest chapter 28 . 2/24/2014
Was awesome and truly heart felt
Guest chapter 22 . 2/24/2014
Sorry but... The zuko your displaying kind of dissapoints me.