Reviews for The Taming of the Shrew
Was awesome and truly heart felt
Sorry but... The zuko your displaying kind of dissapoints me.
i could actually imagine Zuko breaking into song!
hehe...i'm such a fan geek.
Im sorry... but the thing between toph and katara was just wrong. They are definitely not like that!
My gosh this series only gets better and better man your are a great entertaining and talented writer.
Oh my gosh zuko, when katara had to say that "dirty word" I was literally bursting out with laughter. It was hilarious, nice story btw. ;)
Guitargirl chapter 28 . 1/26
That was the sexiest fanfic I've ever read. Keep it coming
Anonymous chapter 11 . 11/16/2013
Alright, Toph and Katara was just plain weird...why not Zuko be the unexpected one. I wanted a kiss and was all happy and girly. Ah well, I suppose you'll make up soon enough.
Guest chapter 28 . 11/12/2013
Love how you wove in so much of the "canon" of the show. Masterful and sweet. Thank you
Guest chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
Yea zuko u better run cross country (lol i run it too)
WriteToSaveYourself chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
Hey! Great story so far (I'm only on chapter four). I was reading it on an app where my review button doesn't seem to work, but I got onto my computer to review! And I saw that Bearcats is their mascot, is there a reason for that? Just wondering, because my school's mascot here in my state is a Bearcat.
Sara chapter 28 . 10/12/2013
Oh mi god this was so good! It was like a spoonful of sexy, one of he greatest ships ever, and a really awesome plot! And the atla references were really good. The ending was so sweet!

Sorry about that I'm having a major fangirl moment right now! Gah! I will definitely have to read more of your stuff now.
XionForever44 chapter 20 . 9/29/2013
Omg I love your story. I love how you incorporated events from the show to an AU story, nobodies done that. It's brilliant. I will be adding this story to my favorites :)
Nowriting chapter 28 . 9/25/2013
Very well written and thoroughly engaging. Thank you.
Twilight Warrior 1994 chapter 28 . 9/25/2013
Read this in one sitting, I absolutely did not want to stop.