Reviews for Fall Of An Angel
Esther Elane Elrich chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
0_0 gasp wow that was good really omg your the god of writting! you should make another that was abosolutley amazing even though i think that he shouldn't have been so quick to do so in the game do you remeber near he end when he became a demon so to speak and when he heard elena's voice he was better and he did everything that he could to stop Valmar? what happend to that Ryudo... is there anything left?
DragonZap chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Wow... that was deep.. I'm neutral towards Elena, I don't hate her, but I don't really like her either. But this story made me feel sorta sorry for her xD... It was really good though! Nice job!
Seymour's Girl chapter 3 . 1/13/2007
Oh, wow. I loved reading these. I wasn't the biggest of Elena fans, but I was almost in tears nearing the end of her POV.

Damn sad, damn angsty. I love it XD

Write more Grandia II fics, yeah?
Guy chapter 3 . 6/26/2004
Wow... you got a ton of talent for these kinda storys.
Abunai Sharigan chapter 3 . 8/24/2003
this fic was so angsty...but still great! _ i feel bad for elena, because i'm a ryudo/elena couple lover..keep up the good work!
Meikyou chapter 3 . 5/21/2003
Dude...sick
Squall'sScar chapter 3 . 4/6/2003
Oh...eerie...good job.
Squall'sScar chapter 2 . 4/6/2003
Man, I ALMOST feel sorry for Elena...
Squall'sScar chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
I'm not a huge fan of Elena, but this was moving. I expected to be happy when she was killed, but you wrote it in such a way, that I felt terrible. How ironic.
Kitsune6 chapter 2 . 7/25/2002
This is a neat idea. The dialog is good, too, although I think the POV could have changed within a single chapter. Also, I'm a big time Millenia fan, so I'm a bit upset, but good writing.
YodaOreKay chapter 2 . 4/22/2002
One more thing. What are those people saying you have a darkside of writing. All your other stories are pretty pathetic sissy ass romances. You rule.
YodaOreKay chapter 3 . 4/22/2002
That was so hilarious! I've never read anything better. It was also pretty sweet to hear it from Elena's point of view to hear her pain her sorrow. In a way it's sad, but I still remember when I was playing the game at that point I kept saying kill her. Valmar's inside her. What's the life of a pathetic songstress to the lives of everyone in the world. You are really skilled. Except you're Resident Evil stories I can never stop but to flame them. Those stories make me vomit, but this story it's pretty sweet. You rule man. At this story anyways.
MirroredAlice chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
ok i didnt like it
Violent-S chapter 3 . 3/25/2002
Ahh , always enjoyed a good dosage of darkness.

Hope your next fic will have more sadistic content.
JAJapster chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
Uh...right... I tend NOT to think about what MIGHT have happened, because if it did, well...Grandia 2 would've been one fucked up game right? Uh...anyway...you have a very uh...dark style of writing. Very disturbing...*shivers* I'm going to go get some sun.