Reviews for Simply Irresistible
Best fanfiction EVER!
MrsMalfoyHummel chapter 1 . 4/27
This was just the perfect hit of Klaine that I needed :) I loved it, it was a great representation of the characters and I love both of these characters so it was amazing! Well done.
Chris Colfer chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
I am so in love right now
Claire chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Aww, Kurt- you don't want to be Blaine's Teenage Dream tonight? (pout)
I guess you will be anyway with your strawberry cake goodness- that does sound delicious!
anime-teddy-bear chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Cool fanfic. I really like Kurt and Blaine fluffiness
Putty Tat Lion chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
CUUUUTE!
Rookiereads chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
See, I really can't read Klaine fan fiction when my parents are home. They start to look at me funny when I squeal quite loudly every minute or so.
Clxarke chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I love it! Very cute and sexy. You are such a great writer and you portrayed the characters flawlessly. Awesome job!
jobelle516 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Cooking has no gender. Love has no gender. I'm straight, but not narrow minded. Colours have no gender.

Kurt is a guy, Blaine is a guy. There is no girl amongst them.

Your story was fun, yummy, shticky and yeah, I'm hanging out for cake too. I prefer fresh whipped real cream. A cake not from a packet, if it can be helped. Real eggs, real butter and flour. I totally prefer a pan wiped also with butter and then floured.

Thanks to Mikka, for getting you to do this yummy one.
Mango chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Oh no you actually didn't make kurt seem like a girl. It was pretty good.
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Very sexy!
I loved this fic
Great write
Kudos
Blade
lala520 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Loved it! 3 You did a really good job, and about making it seem as a girl/boy relationship but with two boys, don't worry you did great. Didn't seem like that at all! :)
AGleekyPackersFan chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Delicious! God, all of the sudden I'm craving for some of that cake... Anyways, this story made my day!

-AgleeKyPackersFan :)
rqgenevieve chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Great fic :]]]]]
california1317 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
OMFG! You need to keep writing, you're amazing I love Klaine and this was kinda hot! You wrote this in 2011? I hope not, please keep writing about Klaine :)