Reviews for Beautiful Fragility: Open Wounds
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 2/19
Awesome work. Catch ya on the flip side.
Haleykim chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
I thought this was really well-written! You have a great writing style: very descriptive and with a touch of humour. Add to that your good grammar skills and almost impeccable spelling and I'm one happy Flashpoint fan ;o)

You seem to have a good handle on the characters, too, though I do have one minor issue with chapter 1: I don't think that Sam or Jules would delay in going to see Ed. I think they'd both be the type to up and leave the very second Sam got Winnie's phone call. But I guess that's just my opinion ;o)

As for Wordy, I have no idea what else it could be, but I really hope it's not Parkinson's. Because if it is, I really don't see how they'd let him keep his job... (and I've seen pics of Michael Cram decked out in full SRU gear filming season 4, so...)

Anyway, I'm really enjoying this story and I hope you'll add more to this soon. I can't wait to see how you'll handle Spike's one-shot; out of all of them, I think Spike was hurt the most and I'd love to read your take on his thoughts and feelings about what happened :o)
rgs38 chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
Love this so much! You're tearing at my heartstrings here. I love what you did with Wordy in particular, he's such a stoic person and he's so quiet but it really seems like his nerves of steel are starting to collapse. I can't wait to see what they do with him...though I'm pretty worried. Parkinson's would suck for him, I mean, I can't even imagine...but you did such a great job getting that across. I love that family memories and everything just came together really well. I can't wait to see what you do with the rest of the characters, thanks!
dancingirl87 chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
I loved both chapters! You have a great writing style and I think your characterization is spot on. I appreciate that you're very descriptive, really get into the character's head, and that you edit your work. Beautiful!

I also wondered what happened to Leah! She just disappeared after her family emergency and no one ever replaced her. I thought it was a funny plot hole, for a show that usually catches everything.

Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to the next part :)
Tinkerpanda chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
D:

Aw.

That was so so very sad. It definitely tugged at my heart. I thought the scene with Zoe was absolutely beautiful. Great work.
RBCrazyFan chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
Great story, I loved both chapters! Wordy better not have what you are saying (I can't even write it!) because I love his character.

I was also wondering where Leah went. In Unconditional Love Greg says she had a family emergency but it is ridiculous already! Jules mentions 7 in the premiere - she asks how Sam can join their team and then they find out that Rollie is leaving. Greg mentions it to Ed when Jules comes back - they have a discussion about Donna and then Donna decides to "make it easy" for Greg and informs him she is transferring to team 3.

Can't wait for more

Catch you on the flip side
Pondera 2.0 chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
Honestly, I hope that Wordy is in perfect shape, he is after all my favorite character!
LiveLaughLoveFP chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
I loved this. It actually made me tear up. I don't know what is wrong with Wordy but I hope to god that it was only stress and sleep deprivation. Please, please, please...I think it is too soon for the team to lose another member but you never know. I really like what you're going with on this story, telling it from everyone's POV and all.
jennifer-1490 chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
I really like how this is going. I am glad I am not the only one who's immediate thought was Wordy has Parkinson's disease. I really hope not, but you are right all the symptoms are there.
Ace Bullets chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
Forget 'Jam'. Wordy's the man, even if he's hiding a terrible secret.

Wow, that was a terrific chapter! I hope it isn't Parkinson's that he has, though in your Author's Note, you do make a case for it.

Everything flowed beautifully in this chapter, and there aren't nearly enough stories that have anything to do with Wordy. I guess 'Fault Lines' gives writers an opportunity to play with the character some more now that we have more insight into his character.

'Fault Lines' sure was a doozy, wasn't it?
cmwinner chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I felt horrible for everyone! I missed it as it was on to late to stay up with school the next day, and with the game going over, my DVR didn't get it all. I watched it on-line last night. I wanted to reach though the computer screen and slap that guy so many times!
FlashpointAddict chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
really cute! love it! Sam and Jules forever! it totally sucks that they ended with a cliff hanger the other night! well thanks for writing this it's really going to help me focus i was wonderin about the cutest couple ever! update soon thanks :D
DJ chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Hey, that was truly amazing, I'm glad that You found inpiration, hope it stays with You, please keep on writing! You described with great talent how they are trying to deal with their wounds, old and new ones, the everyday hardship of life in SRU. PLEASE, WRITE MORE!
The Sneezing Panda chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I quite liked this. Then again, I quite like most things Jammy xD Will there be more Jammy?

I know what you mean. Horrible? It was a thousand times worse; I actually cried. Like, legit, I was sobbing. So no over Lew's death -.- Gah, I'm worried about Wordy. His scene with Aly was very adorable :) And Ed! They can't *really* do the show without Ed Lane... right? He has to be alright.

"We-Used-To-Love-Each-Other-And-Still-Do-But-We-Can't-Be-Together-So-Now-I-Have-To-Keep-My-Distance-But-If-I-Could-I-Would-Fuck-You-Like-An-Animal" - LOL! Perhaps it was my favourite line (highly amusing) I also adored the last paragraph (I'm not gonna repeat it here). It was very...moving.

Looking forward to more one-shots. :)

Nina
Tinkerpanda chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Ah! I hadn't been around for very long when you stopped writing Flashpoint, but I've heard wonderful things about your stories and, from the looks of this one, they're all true.

I really enjoyed this. It's a beautiful little fic. The description was perfect. I loved the line about Jules' fearlessly slashing open old wounds. It's so incredibly accurate.

The summer feels a million miles away.