Reviews for Veils, Laces and Cords
Dee-chan moongiggles89hotmail.com chapter 14 . 5/2/2002
*eyes tear up* Ah Hime-chan you are good. *wipes away real life tears* My poor Eriol...suffering so much for what he deserves. I still pity him...now I must continue and read on bravely.
lil teapot of sun chapter 17 . 5/2/2002
Smart! hehehehe... a little game to get his love back! WowWWWWWeeeeeee... you're almost done with this fiction! nOOOOoooooo! hehehe... you been doing a wonderful job! Congrats!
Lakshmi chapter 17 . 5/2/2002
...

!

::gasp:: why-

okay, i think i'll stop. here we all were, hanging on the edges of our seats, gripping the mouse so hard it almost shattered, and YOU had to make her go...go...BYE BYE!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

no fair!

::pouts:: well, i guess i'll have to wait, i hate waiting though...

::mumblegrumblegrowlglare::

ah well.

keep it UP YOU!
rory1 chapter 17 . 5/2/2002
wah? NOOO! wah! huh? post next chapter SOON!
wingsoflove chapter 17 . 5/2/2002
galing! gaLING! GALING!

bitin! biTIN! BITIN! )
Takako chapter 17 . 5/2/2002
OMG Tomoyo! What will happen to her? Why did those people kidnap her/? NEXT CHAPTER OUT ASAP PLZ!
SAKURA LOVER chapter 17 . 5/2/2002
I wonder how Eriol would take this.

Nice but a little bit boring and short.
Fanny chan chapter 16 . 5/2/2002
Beautiful! _ V
Fuuruma chapter 17 . 5/2/2002
Kawaii! I loved the begining of the fic! But, when Eriol knew everything... hes going to be really mad, and maybe he dont want to see her again (

Uy, Tomoyo is in problem, that only happen with rich people (with porr too, but is not the same...)
Adeline chapter 17 . 5/2/2002
um...hi I guess...anyways to get to the point this is NOT a flame...I just read your fic Bijin to Obake...and since this IS the sequel well might as well tell you...a Geisha is NOT a waitress...you made a Geisha look like a waitress which they aren't and you made them look like sluts or something which they aren't...I have nothing against you...its just that there was a LOT of misconseptions and wrong informations about Geisha's in your fic...so may I suggest you READ Memoirs of a Geisha to straighten things out you know just so you know
FaNTaSy chapter 17 . 5/2/2002
EH! T.T AND yOU JUST HHHHHHHHHHAD to STOP THERE HMM? T.T Whadda butt..T.T hehe... PLZ COntinue

Chareinami-chan chapter 17 . 5/2/2002
I've been waiting for this chapter for ages! Great writing! Keep it up!
Aaruki-chan chapter 17 . 5/2/2002
OMG! a cliffhanger! *sob* how could u! a great chapt!
setsu chapter 17 . 5/2/2002
Update ASAP. Onegaii Shimasu!1
Yukimi chapter 17 . 5/2/2002
NOO!

Evil cliffhanger!

Please PLEASE upgrade soon!
671 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »