Reviews for Veils, Laces and Cords
Tikira chapter 16 . 4/28/2002
Hmmm, you make people think she hates him... then you make it so it's a prank... LOL
SakuraMoon chapter 16 . 4/28/2002
I love tis chapter...please hurry up with the next one please!
Fuuruma chapter 16 . 4/28/2002
O.O You have to continue soon! For mercy of us!

. everithing was prepared? Wow, thats inexpected...
SAKURA LOVER chapter 16 . 4/28/2002
Short but nice.

I can't believe Nakuru...she's sooooooo evil just like Eriol...but he, she is a creation of Eriol.

Is it going to turn into a lemon?
FaNTaSy chapter 16 . 4/28/2002
*GASP* ERIOL! SHAME ON YOU! lol..-_-'

hehe...sa'll good...I won't throw ne thing at you as long as you PROMISE tO GIMME THE NEXT CHAPTER OUT FAST! .''' hehe...plz continue
the Cheshire Cat chapter 16 . 4/28/2002
aaaaaaaarrrrrrrhhhhjjjj! cliffhanger! how could you? *sniffs* lol. lovely piece though. lovely. i want more more more. please finish this. gah!
adrienne denilmo chapter 16 . 4/28/2002
i know tomoyo can't resist eriol! i'm looking forward to the next chap... by soon do you mean five minutes from now? ... or tomorrow?... i hope it'll be really soon... i'm coming back tomorrow!
adrienne denilmo chapter 15 . 4/28/2002
i was wondering where that spoiler was going to show... that's okay! As long as you keep on updating! Did i mention you update so fast? What's the secret? how come you can do it! I always take a month or two b4 i can update a decent chappie... u update in a week and its just soooooooo GREAT!
mysterio000 chapter 16 . 4/28/2002
Yo! Where's the next chappie! Aren't you gonna make the next one!
jehara chapter 16 . 4/28/2002
cliffhanger alert! you're so mean. eniwei, kindly update soon.
PieJune chapter 16 . 4/28/2002
EEEEEEEE!Kawaaaiiiiiiii!I don't know how you do it but that was ggggrrrreeeeaaatttt!

You're the beeesssstttt!
Aaruki-chan chapter 16 . 4/28/2002
great chapt! i was a bit cofused at the starting but after glacing at the chapt b4, i understood update soon!
Evil's Toughpreacher chapter 16 . 4/28/2002
Just read chp. 15-Still, considering the experiences Eriol has as the reincarnation of Clow Reed, he should have checked out more deeply before drawing the conclusion that Miriyuki and Naoko is in a date... I know what kind of situation you're trying to draw, but still you need to pay a little respect on Eriol's experiences... And finally, a little bit foreshadowing for Miriyuki's "date" is actually part of Tomoyo's plan would be good...
like a falling star chapter 16 . 4/28/2002
aaaaaaahhhhhhh! this chapter has been s0 great and such a relief! i mean, i h0nestly th0ught that tomoyo was being all cold and OOC! but this is just such a nice alm0st-ending... please c0ntinue!
kotsch chapter 16 . 4/28/2002
What a scheme! ooooooohhhhhh...This, I tell u, is getting better! More please! soon!
630 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »