Reviews for Veils, Laces and Cords
Shima And Tempis chapter 18 . 2/11/2004
Whoo! This was a really well written fic, to *cough*hell*cough* with anyone who thinks otherwise!
Very well written, merely a few tense mistakes, which everyone makes.
-SAT
Divine Wind chapter 18 . 2/1/2004
Uber awesome story! You always manage to come up with super interesting plots in all your stories. You have outdone yourself yet again, love all your E T stories, keep it up! *grinZ*
Sazanka chapter 18 . 1/20/2004
i love this story!
vaniaaa chapter 18 . 1/13/2004
This is a good story!
Random Floater chapter 14 . 11/14/2003
*sniff* i dont think it was corny i am teary too wah wah
midnight blue chapter 18 . 10/17/2003
not bad. well done. keep up the good work.
Carla chapter 18 . 9/2/2003
wow u really can't stop writing good!

i liked a lot how u related this 2 fics (i loved it)

ya know?

i could marry u 'cause i love ya! specially how ya write

i know ya think now that i'm a lunatic (it's correct written?) but well it's only 'cause ya write so wonderful that i really think that

I ADORE YA!

Well bye

Carla

PD:sorry for the horrible grammar bur english is not my best subject (i preffer my native language, spanish)
Crystal109 chapter 18 . 8/17/2003
Hi! I love this fic! _ I love all your works, too! I'm also enjoying that I'm probably review 600! ) I also had too much sugar at night! _ Seriously, though, all your fics have the best wordings! hehe... okay, I'll stop... *hugs*
B0nz-Ein chapter 18 . 7/2/2003
ThIz is The BeSt Fic i EveR ReaD

I REad THiz 7 TImes

And I am NOt eXaZZerAtInG iThiz ReaLLy GooD
greenbean1 chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
Wow. I just love this story so freaking much...*happy sigh*. I just want to thank you once again for writing such a wondyful story. _
mara-chan chapter 18 . 6/3/2003
hi der syaoran no hime... just to say ang galing mong gumawa ng story...lam ko pilipino ka...

good up the good work...
cc-hatake chapter 18 . 1/24/2003
i love this fic!

its sooooooooooooooooo good!

i didn't stop till i got to the end, and believe me that was impressive!

hehe!

there were twists which kept me on the edge of my seat, and yeah i can honestly say that your fic was one of the best ive read!

thank you sooooooo much for writing such a wonderful fic!

peach-bear
zzzXXy chapter 18 . 11/3/2002
SOOOO KAWAII! I LUV IT! hehe i even skiped dinner to finish reading this hehe i also skiped hw! hehe
crystalheart chapter 18 . 10/20/2002
YIPPEEE! tomoyo proposed to eriol (even tho he kinda forced her to do that)hmm isnt it spposed to b the other way round? o well who cares all that matters is that theyre together keep up the great work
silverkaze chapter 18 . 10/14/2002
the story was so terrific! very cute...torment eriol...) yaYz! ) keep writing...ur stories very intersting. read obake to Bijin too. cUte!
651 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »