Reviews for Veils, Laces and Cords
144829 chapter 2 . 3/24/2002
aWw ain't they cute? _ Continue!
kotsch chapter 2 . 3/24/2002
Definitely great story. No wonder ur on my fave's list! U r such an awesome author! Galing mo talga!
Yori-chan chapter 2 . 3/24/2002
ho ho ho ho I didn't know 14-year-olds could drive in Japan... lol Anyway, I really like it! It's very cute. _
seyenaidni chapter 2 . 3/24/2002
awwww! cuteness! keep going! awwwww...
kitty kat and a strange interuption chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
ooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOO! *eyes are extremely close to the computer screen* very very very interesting. *a cyber cat pops up* _Cykitty_ meow! _ hehe, that's my new cat! see it lives in my computer.*Cykitty swats at "the pizza" in the part where it says anchovies then sprints off somewhere else* - hehe, well better go find my cyber cat! - and the story is very very awsome.
tokio saitou chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
update! hahaa... I love ur stories!
clueless chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
o.O hehe I'm BACK! gomen nasai I havent' been reviewing..-_-''busy..heh heh...o.O! but...wait..I'm confused...ok...first..they don't call each other bijin and obake and...isn't tomoyo 20? -_-'' and...wasn't Kaho Eriol's OLD girlfriend! o.O *confused* and...doesn't Eriol LOVE tomoyo? O.O _ *confused*! EEEEEEEEE oh well..I hope it will become all clear as the story goes on_ plz cONTINUE!
Linda chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
Can't wait for more.
Yokoshima-na-Kasumi chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
Big Bro? Really... how old is Tomoyo and how old is Eriol... not a flame... just curious...
ExT fan hisoka chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
Yay! I likey! Keep going...please. I hope you get better soon though.
Moreta1 chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
okay I KNOW you are gonna finish this...right? LOL It has a lot of promise please please please finish it.
SAKURA LOVER chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
This so splendid!

This is their scond life.

You've planned it very splendid.

I hope that you will update so soon as possible please.

Tell me when it's updated please!te!
butterfly chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I CANNOT BELIEVE THE FIRST CHAPTERS DONE!

I WANNA READ MORE!

MAKE THE NEXT SOON!
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
OOOOOOOOOOOH! I WANT TO SEE THE REST!
hikari6 chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
kawaii so far! _ very kawaii... hehehe big brothers! i want one! instead of this younger one that pisses me off so much... *starts muttering to herself* lol well anyway, i can't wait for the next chapter... and i love your story about the ring... _ heeheehee
651 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 .. Last Next »