Reviews for Veils, Laces and Cords
The Great Thing chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
OH so that explains it!
MarikzAngel chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
Oh my, that's why i didn't get the epilogue! Kawaii! Please continue!
Yori-chan chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
Different but cute! _ How old are they, anyway? Can't wait for more!
Lady Tomoyo chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
You have to finish this fic. I LUUUUUUUUUUUV it. It is soooooooo different from what i have read b4. Dude I think u have a lot of promise as a writer please continue. Well talk to you later. BYE
FaNTaSy chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
o.O hey..they don't call each other Obake or Bijin anymore! _ I guess tehey got over that? probally.._ WELL plz cotninue or this reader will be VERY angrey at you *points at you* SHAME! anywas...PLZ CONTINUE
shimi-mouse look up my profile chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
write more on this fic soon it's a good fic don't let me down write mor soon
Priya-chan chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
Yay! It's out a day early and on my birthday too! I couldn't have gotten a better b-day present from you! :D
Sorceress Sunami chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
Sayoran no hime,

Your stories as told by Kawaii Writer and Shwinlewin are sure soo kawaii. They told me to read your story i wasn't convince till now. You have done a great job and i am convince and i shall further read more.

Sorceress Sunami.
Lakshmi chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
this is soo good already! never mind any mistakes-you make up for it with your writing style!

and i'm sorry you don't feel all that hot-i hope you feel better!
Cydah chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
Cool! Nice tie in w/Bijin. Keep writing!
anime chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
good job syaroan no hime!

i like this story it is very funny and it's dare i say cute!

hehh well ill talk to ya later dorothy!
wicherwill chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
Oh! I get it...I think...is the ring the same one that Bijin Tomoyo gave to Obake Eriol? Anyway, the storyline is great, and do continue when you feel better!
144829 chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
BIG BRO? TOMOYO! HA! But it's possible for them to fall in love right? He he... great work! _
behj chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
heehee!what a cute chapter! _
mysterio000 chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
*looks around...* first reviewer here? KEWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! Hey everibody! I'm first to read this fic before it even published on the main page! yippeee yay!

oopz. that was a little mad...

well, here goes.

this fic is blah blah great, blah blah wonderful, blah blah cute...BLAH BLAH !

Eriol is sooooooo cute and Tomoyo is sooooooo cute!

oopz...gotta go. i'm getting sugar-high here. a little toooooo sugar-high! yes! tomorrow no school! that's why im writing such a looooong review here! sorry for taking so much reviewer's space...

beep beep! make way while i exit!

thanx 4 emailing me and i really loooooove the plot!

c ya!