Reviews for Veils, Laces and Cords
fireblazie chapter 2 . 3/26/2002
it's good!

and don't care about the flamers an stuff. hey, it's their problem. besides, what kinda person are they if all they do is say bad things about fics?

and if they didn't like the fic, why the heck they reading it in the first place?

anywayz, great fic!
mysterio000 chapter 2 . 3/25/2002

Even a million exclaimation marks isn't enough for these...

Moonlit Rain chapter 2 . 3/25/2002
Tikira chapter 2 . 3/25/2002
Are they recarnated or something? It's pretty good!
ExT fan hisoka chapter 2 . 3/25/2002
Yay! New chapter! That was kind of short though. Please make the next chapter longer and I can't wait to see what happens next. *squeaks* Love all your stories. Keep at it.
Daphne Li chapter 2 . 3/25/2002
Oh! Please keep writing! This is sooooooo good!
kitty kat chapter 2 . 3/25/2002
*appears with a sort of smug expression on her face* Miruyuki likes Tomoyo huh? o OOOOOOOoooO! um, why did he go to a university? is that where Kaho the teacher works? or is that where he just goes... man, he is worse than her mother... much worse... _ hehe, (hm, i don't know why, but i keep doing that. and i don't know wats so funny..) I Can'T WAiT TO SeE thE OuT Come~! _ POST pROMPTLY PLEASE!
Lakshmi chapter 2 . 3/25/2002 kawaii! keep it up, it sounds soo good so far! _
sindsika chapter 2 . 3/25/2002
BIG BRO BIG BRO and KIDDO KIDDO r feaking me out can't u make them call each other something else cause that ain't normal even for this
Rinny chapter 2 . 3/25/2002
Gee, so Eriol is only 6 months older than Tomoyo? Well, not a bad start. continue please. Maybe they are best friends who end up falling in love with each other, that's the sweetest!
Yokoshima-na-Kasumi chapter 2 . 3/25/2002
GREAT FANFIC! OH YEAH... Does Eriol remember anything of his past life... you know like clow reed?

GOOD FANFIC... Plz continue and soon!
SAKURA LOVER chapter 2 . 3/25/2002
A rain check?

That's a little..uhm...weird and from the series.

Anyhow a splendid chapter.
Fuuruma chapter 2 . 3/25/2002
I like this chapter, but I dont catch (¿?) well the age, they have 14?

Well, anyway, I like very much this chapter, but I want to see the next chapters soon
wicherwill chapter 2 . 3/25/2002
SUGOI! Not being mean, but if you had all your chapters this long?

Anyway, this is a very original plotline. Normally, Tomoyo is the elegant, sophisticated lady, but here? Nope! What I didn't say last time was maybe its like reincarnations? Or somehow there are 2 Tomoyos and 2 Eriols, cause the ring at the beginning is the one that Obake gave Bijin! Continue soon, and get well too! _
rei chapter 2 . 3/25/2002
Tomoyo is too out of character. So is Eriol. It's annoying.

I can't imagine Tomoyo as a basketball player and a tomboy. I can't imagine her calling Eriol "Big Bro" either. I also can't imagine her as a "kiddo."

Tomoyo is better off as an elegant person.
669 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 .. Last Next »