Reviews for Blue
Luvdianagr chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
I hope to see some major character developments for the Finn and Quinn. And i hope Fuinn manages to get closer and solve some of their issues.
Luvdianagr chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Im hoping that you will update this story, though the chances are slim. Please i absolutely love fuinn!
rm.mylove chapter 6 . 3/27/2011
Great chapter. You confronted the issues that are facing FQ in their relationship. A Shelby/Beth appearance looks to be coming soon.
RichardBro chapter 6 . 3/26/2011
Oooo i cant wait for next chapter great story sooo far
A Sparkle and A Twirl chapter 6 . 3/26/2011
I definitely agree I do think that Quinn is a broken right now, more than anyone realizes, I'm worried that she's heading for a complete breakdown :( I think that after something like that, who is there to help put her back together is going to be really important (FINN) I really want Finn and Quinn to be together in the end I feel like they could just be so good together. I really liked that Quinn confronted Finn about Rachel in this chapter, I think she needs to in the show as well. My favorite parts were when she said her mom had won prom queen her junior year (completely legitimate reason), and when Finn came back and kissed her :) Can't wait to see what happens with Beth!
Supercaptain chapter 6 . 3/26/2011
This series is so excellent. You've taken the characters, flaws and all, as they have been presented to us recently and developed a plausible relationship and reasons to support their reunion. I'm all for Fuinn reuniting; if RM developed even half of the points you presented, then I believe more people would be on board.

Great story!
dramaticwriting101happyendingz chapter 5 . 3/11/2011
awwww I loved it! :D update soon!
coolhan08 chapter 5 . 3/11/2011
Love this! Can't wait to read more!
enunciiate chapter 5 . 3/11/2011
Aw, Puckleberry Fuinn! I loved this! I love that you included Lauren in this a bit. She's awesome. :)
dramaticwriting101happyendingz chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
lol omg I thought something was gonna happen :O and and Finn having feelings for Rachel again why Finn why cant you realize Quinn is the one for you I mean ur names rhyme lol anyways awesome job update soon!
Riniele chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
Loved it D.

Angry drunk!Quinn is hilarious and kind of sad at the same time (... how stange XD. Poor Finn, that was sweet of him to make sure she was comfy - and I squeaked a little at him kissing her hair!

Yay Quinn/Mercedes friendship! They need to revisit that on the show really badly.
GalanthaDreams chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
I hope only for more :)
dramaticwriting101happyendingz chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
awww Quinn seems so sad and Puck lol gosh that boy is such a troublemaker but gotta love him anyway :) anyways good job I loved it! update soon!
mnpn chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
Just plain awesome! I had to leave my house in the middle of reading so I decided to continue reading on the mobile edition, it was just that good. I couldn't put it down! Keep going, you're doing amazing!
pOoLbEeRtAtToOs chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
its nice to know that im not the only one who thought how horrendous it was to make characters do a complete 360 in development.. wth is with that? you go from the awesomeness that was the superbowl ep to something like comeback? totally mind boggling..

on another note, thank you for fixing that with this new update it was great!