Reviews for Trust Falls
Indigo3468 chapter 10 . 7/28
Wait! You can't end it like that? I need to know what happens. What happens?
kayteau chapter 10 . 7/11
Just found this. Great story. Any plans on finishing it?
DroogieRN chapter 10 . 6/11
Oh my. The odds against this ever being finished are astronomical, I know. But this is a really good story. You are a very good writer. I'd love to see how this ends. Pipe dreams! That should teach me to never read an abandoned fic.
mamika chapter 10 . 5/10
oh no, what a cliffhanger!
and the story was so cute and good! I mean, Hotch hugging, cuddling with reid on the plane like that and then oh-so-foolish Reid chooses to go with morgan instead even though it deeply hurts Hotch.
but what happens next? can Reid make Hotch see that Reid didn't want to choose morgan over him but simply couldn't be that selfish and had to calm his friend down.
I liked this a lot. it had silly goofy moments and things, like the apology jar, cute Hotch knowing Reid's coffee's prize down to the last cent. dramatic moments like the first kiss, the tension between Hotch and morgan, the way nearly everyone tries to mollycoddle Reid, thinking he can't do things By himself. but Hotch sees him the way he is, a bit damaged man but who is able to take care of himself, after all, he survived at school through all the teasing he had to went through.
so. thank you for the great story, though it is very sad that life got in the way of finishing the fic
anon chapter 10 . 3/12
i know its been 5 years but you should totally update this
Guest chapter 10 . 8/8/2015
The end is cute if it is. thanks to sharing this adorable story _
Holly Sophia chapter 10 . 7/20/2015
Oh my god. I'm seriously wigging out that you stopped the story right here. I have a need to know what happens next! Please update! 3
SpencerReid27 chapter 10 . 6/24/2015
Oh my gosh, I hope you continue this! It is amazing so far:)
CSIMiamiXCriminalMinds77 chapter 10 . 6/23/2015
I love this so much! Please update it! :-)
Tigger4eva97 chapter 10 . 6/9/2015
Please continue
marthapreston4 chapter 9 . 4/21/2015
They 17 years apart hotch is almost old enough to be his dad which is creepy
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 4/21/2015
The stalkish knowledge hotch has of reids like and dislike is wierd. Its like he is predator stalking his prey
StrawberryBlack chapter 10 . 2/21/2015
why it isn't complete? oh god why?!
D:
*screaming of horror at midnight*
i hope you can live with your concience xD
but everybody will agree: "damn, that was quite an amazing cliffhanger" :P
Multishipper chapter 10 . 1/5/2015
Jesus, you have no idea how big of a tantrum I threw when I got to chapter 10 and saw that the last update was in 2011. Brb. Crying.
M.Whitlock.1843 chapter 10 . 12/18/2014
You can't just stop there! Ahhh the suspense! Can't wait for the next chapter!