Reviews for heads will roll
Always Amy chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Awesome Awesome

LOVE the puck and berry friendship bit, there is not enough of that in the universe.
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
It's been so long since I've been able to read your glee fic! I'm so excited! Though also confused, because I opened this to read after the Shuffle episode, got mildly spoiled for the Valentine ep, closed it, and then came back to find it is really about the Shuffle one. Still, I'm quite intrigued! I'd love for more from each scenario, more Puck and Rach as besties, more Mike and Tina as real and adorable couple, and there can never be too much Mercedes being BAMF. As always your voices were spot on while being so so fond, Puck especially.
Anidori-Kiladra chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Totally adorable. I liked the Rachel/Puck bit the best.
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Chapter 2, please with a GLEE cast on top?
turtleducklings chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I completely agree. This was one of the few episodes of Glee that I actually liked this season so far.

This was wonderful. Everything was completely in character. Also, I loved the Puck/Rachel part, it was sortakinda adorable.

Just a note though; was this all supposed to be during the same episode? Because I think the kissing booth was from the episode immediately following The Sue Sylvester Shuffle. Anyway. It worked with the fic, and I really liked that part, but I was just wondering.

Fantastic job!

-Dom
metaphor chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I have this insane love for your take on Puck and Rachel. It was just a few words, but it was perfect. The crazy eyes, the focus, the honesty... yep. Loved it to bits.
kalyn19 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
How come all your fics are awesome and un-putdownable?

Must be you. :D Great fic! They are all so much in-character!
Starlight77 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I love this. I love the pairings you chose to highlight. I enjoyed how Sam could just tell, could see the firework sizzling chemistry between Finn and Quinn. I love the Puckleberry. I love Brittany going on about the baby cannons.

And Kurt/Blaine, ah!

Lovely little ficlet. Thanks.
LunaMystik chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Thumbs up on this! I'm kind of over Glee, but I'll definitely be following this because I just adore your writing style.

PS - it's Coach Bieste (not Beast)
nerdybookworm chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Cute. I especially liked the snippet with Rachel and Puck. And yeah, this was the first Glee episode I liked in awhile too.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I really loved this! All the little scenes were so perfect.. I especially loved the Mercedes and Karofsky one, as well as the Puck and Rachel one. Well, ALL of the scenes were great...just saying haha. I hope you write more for Glee! You always do it so well. :)
WhereIsYourHeart10 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
ahhh! so this is what we were missing on that episode. great job of keeping the characters true to themselves. it was, by far, the best I've read about the best episode of glee in forever! excuse my fan-girliness :)
dianaface chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
lovely, lovely, lovely.
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
This was great!
unearthlyangel89 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I know exactly what you mean about being disappointed lately with glee, I'm hoping that the next couple of episodes will change that with more Puckleberry, Finn/Quinn, and more singing less stress! Wonderful story!