Reviews for GAMERS
Tristar chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Wow and I do mean wow what a twist at the end. It's complete and udder crack rewrite lol. Cheating no he wouldn't cheat...yes, yes he would lol
Shadow Element 13 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Nice work. Taking a brutal bit like the NUMBERS massacre and making it into a comedic RPG played by said characters. Good job!
Tetsui chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
That was kinda awesome.
Riderman09 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
man that was hillarious! XD
deadly84 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
hilarious stuff, good stuff chrome!
milordo-z 2.0 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Love it! you and bushido do, do good work.
leath chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Despite the massacre, this is one of my favorite fight scenes. The ending was hilarious. One thing, did you leave out 10 vs 13? Because I love seeing that arrogant SOB being beaten so easily.
snake screamer chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Funny story but you forgot this part

He dashed towards his opponent, who summoned his own sword while charging towards #10

SLASH!

Both stood facing in opposite directions. Blood spurted from #13's right shoulder, but #10 frowned underneath his helmet

"Tsk, I can't believe I'm going to die at the hands of this scum!" Suddenly, a huge gout of blood erupted from #10's body as his head, arms, legs and torso were separated. Earlier, #13 had used his time manipulating abilities to slow down time so he could slice through #10's body repeatedly without him realizing it.

#13 glanced at all the dead NUMBERS. He was the last Kaizo Ningen standing. He was the winner. He was…perfect. (That would've made it even MORE humourous.)
Mechapunk87 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
very nice oneshot :)
Warlord-Xana chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Wow this is HILARIOUS, what a twist to change the dark atmosphere to a game like setting! bravo good sir!