Reviews for open flowers in the windy fields
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Oh my gosh this was so damn good! I cried reading this!
Anna Flavia chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
fantastic
amazing
well done!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I feel so sad now... So very, very, sad.
TheShiningStar chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
So sweet n sad. I loved it.
burninghighwayskyline chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Ronnie, I don't even know if you still get on this because I definitely don't, but I'm having serious reminiscent feels and I just wanted to say that you're amazing and I miss your harry potter and German class rants and your jersey stories and the fact that your real name's kirsten and ily ok? Ok good xox
hewhomustnotbejames chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
OH MY GOD POOR JAMES UGH WHY THIS JUST SDKG:KLASDJF:DKLJFSDKLJ ARE YOU UPDATING? KEJFLS
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Oh, JamesIIRose…I’m not truly into NextGen, but I love this pairing. (And this story).
sangkar chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I like this. I like cousincest, too!

However, you do seem to have a lot of little errors here and there - stick to one tense. Stick to one perspective (first, second, third person). Your punctuation isn't good, but all that aside, this is good.
halcyon calamity chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Never thought I would read cousincest, but I stumbled across this and the writing is just gorgeous. this IS still going to be a five shot right? keep going!
BerryliciousCheerio chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I kind of found that I love this, once I push past the cousincest thing, which is alarmingly easy to do. Keep writing!
Spitfire-naruhina123 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Thats so sad ! Poor james :C
Leeh H Malfoy chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Oh, this story is so sad and lovely... I mean, James' love is so pure and cute but Rose and Scorpius' love either. I'm a bit sad because of James and the story is great, congrats!
xmercurial chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
" But you can't help but think that if she was marrying you, would she choose lillies? "

LOVE. )