Reviews for Solo
BabalooBlue chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Great story! Loved how we get an insight into how Foreman's mind works. He's not exactly my favourite but this is very well written and I'm actually getting to like the guy more and more now. The scene in the ID lounge was great!
OldSFfan chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Terrific story. Good job.
de-em2 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
For some inexplicable reason I missed this story and hence your dedication. Thank you for your kind words, and glad you took my remarks so well. I maintain you are a good writer and hope your muse will help you to update any of the incomplete stories soon. Looking forward to that. All the best!
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Well done. Finally someone put a brain and heart into Foreman.
ViolettBlack chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Thank you for the new story. As always it has been a pleasure to read it.

It was fun to read how Houses Team and especially Foreman were struggling to find the right diagnosis without Houses help.

It has been a nice surprise to discover the news an about a new chapter from you in my mailbox. Your stories are better then that what we get to see on the TV-screen / laptop monitor in the current 7th season of the show.

But I must admit that I was a little bit sad, because I was hoping for an update on one of your already existing and unfinished stories.

I am desperately waiting for updates on “Royal Society”, “Fellowship”, “Accreditation” and a third part next in line after “One Night” and “One Day”.
dnkj chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Welcome back! Great short story as always. Still hoping on some of the others.
zippitydoodaa321 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I love this so much. It is the perfect balance of character plot and medical mystery. I was sad to see it end!
Starlit jewel chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Thanks for writing this, i really enjoyed it :) I love the ending too! That's so perfect :)

Yay, and now that reading your story got my dead brain to work again, I can go back to studying glycolysis. Ehh... I really think I'd rather read your story again... :)
rslhilson chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I'm not a huge fan of Foreman, but you pulled this off extremely well - your writing is impeccable and your characterization is spot-on. You managed to pull off House quietly acknowledging how sick he was while remaining completely in-character, and the ending with the book was a very nice touch. Well done!