Reviews for Not Your Autumn Moon, I Am The Night
iluvreading chapter 1 . 9/15
Recently read six or so of your stories (mostly the Chair ones). They are all fantastic, but this one is my favorite, not just of yours but of all the GG fics I have read. While they all have exciting, yet realistic plots and are distinctly different from each other, I just love this story best because Chuck and Blair are already together, and there isn't "drama" for the sake of it. They support and love each other and it is a beautiful dynamic you've written. Thanks for your work.
chairship chapter 19 . 10/20/2015
What a wonderful writer you are, thanks so much for these two well written stories. Your ability to show the inner workings of both Blair and Chuck's minds as well as your ability to capture their love, loyalty, and dynamics with one another is fantastic. Loved this!
chairship chapter 16 . 10/20/2015
Blair is the best!
chairship chapter 12 . 10/20/2015
"Together. We work together, always." Yes, they are more formidable together than apart. Chair. Always.
chairship chapter 8 . 10/20/2015
Oooh, I'm beginning to warm up to Carter. I'd like to see an Adrian takedown. But, I want Chuck to be a part of it. Chuck and Blair teaming up is the best. And, Carter being part of it would help redeem him.
chairship chapter 7 . 10/20/2015
I am not liking Adrian Montgommery. I am not liking his scheming ways and I do not want him hurting Blair or Chuck. I'm scared to keep reading...well, not really, because I'm also intrigued with what happens next...
chairship chapter 6 . 10/20/2015
Okay, your last paragraph about Humphrey playing with himself in the bath had me laughing so hard! And, picturing Chuck's face, priceless!
chairship chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Excited to read the sequel to Catch and Release! One thing that I wanted to see was Blair telling Serena about how Carter held her at gunpoint, colluded with Whoregina, and wormed himself into Bass industries, that's why she should stay away.
PeacefullyJos chapter 19 . 7/29/2014
I loved reading this! I really did. It's a wonderful story, soooo well portrayed! And TRIPLETS.
Moonflower26 chapter 19 . 10/19/2013
Thank you for this fic and it's happy completion! I hope that you will update some of your unfinished stuff soon, it's been almost a year since you've put anything in this community. I'd like to start reading Old Yellow Bricks, as I've heard it's an awesome story, but it would be good to know if it's going to be finished, before I get on board. Are you planning to update it or In this city?
CKlover chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
Wow your amazingly talented! Love love love your long chapters! Maybe when you have more time you could write your own version of season six! Would love to read it.
Kaya chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
You have no idea how thrilled I am to see this. Your beautiful writing is priceless.
Curious Blonde chapter 19 . 12/2/2011
I love this story i never wanted it to end :( i loved this chapter but i feel the ending was too rushed
Temp02 chapter 19 . 12/2/2011
I loved how you mirrored the starting scene where Blair is alone on the beach, with the later one where Chuck is the one waiting on the beach for her, that was really gorgeous. Bart and Chuck teaming up on Blair was cute and B realising and allowing it because she could see the smile Bart and Chuck shared was sweet. Bart finding Blair and their conversation was lovely.

The tiny look into the future with their triplets and the dedication with their names of their family that they had lost was a great way to end. Thank you for finishing this story, it was a beautiful ending and the way you have captured Chuck and Blair's connection and love for each other throughout your two stories has been truly unique and stunning and it has been a delight to read.
CBBW3words8letters chapter 19 . 11/30/2011
I think the ends was a little rushed, but I liked it )

Great story over all :D