Reviews for Snuggleupagus
Lily By Moonlight chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
I was following this along as you wrote but didn't realize for a few weeks after you finished Chapter 5 that it was the last one. I was a bit disappointed because it was such fun. I was chuckling and smiling at each silly little anecdote. My favorite though has to be the Sound of Music "lapsong."
Trekkieb chapter 5 . 5/4/2011
cute story! I enjoyed it!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 5 . 5/2/2011
2 thousand movies that's a lot. He really likes his movies.

Tony got the Sound of Music for Ziva and knew that she watched it when she brought him the soup. So sweet she took care of him for a day and got to watch a movie out of it. But he was good to he knew she was coming to get his phone so maybe that's why he had the movie. No phone to steal but a movie instead.
latenightrain chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
That was pretty hilarious. Watchtowers is fantastic as well, but I haven't gotten to a review that would do it justice. BTW,Sesame Street, and specifically Ernie and Bert, were called in to help promote peace in the Israel-Palestinian conflict starting in the 90's. There were whole series of episodes that introduced children to muppets who were Arab or Jewish, trying to help kids to see similarities among kids of all backgrounds.

"Tony sighed. 'By definition, it's not a good joke if you're still trying to explain it five minutes later.'" Very Tony!
Mari83 chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
This is so much fun and now FFnet is acting up and keeping me from reading the next chapter... And Abby, love her protective illogical-ness:-)
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I had a good laugh remembering Mr. Snuffleupagus. Thanks-
star trek nutcase chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
What a great story! Absolutely enjoyed it, especially the glimpse of Vance - have never figured out where he actually does have a drop of something good, like wanting to hang around the gang but so on the outside, and the whole Ziva/Sound of Music/"lapsong" thing. Great job.
Mc7ism chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
Cute story! I love the humor! Thanks for posting and I am looking forward to the next chapter!
Kristi chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
omgosh this was CLASSIC!
diana teo chapter 5 . 2/12/2011
Oh,what exquisite unbearably Ziva 'looking like a cat...whiskers',Abby's 'some of your hairstyling choices...questionable',Tony's bit with Vance,Tony's wolfy-sweet smile(sigh...) and mentioning favourite things and singing 'something gooood',and the snappy reparte between Gibbs and Tony at the end...

Yah,so basically,THE WHOLE THING!
diana teo chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
I am absolutely in love with this chappie! Ziva snooping,Tony's wardrobe and belongings and her reactions towards them,Ziva working her 'brilliant op',and the last line,of course!
EmmyR chapter 5 . 2/11/2011
Very cute!
Meilea2010 chapter 5 . 2/11/2011
So she did drug his soup? Figures. Fantastic chapter. Glad to see that Tony is back to normal.
nk chapter 5 . 2/11/2011
This was adorable. Thanks!
thebitterstink chapter 5 . 2/11/2011
Nice. it gave me the warm and fuzzies and made me laugh! Thanks!