Reviews for Unexpected
Yuki Suou chapter 9 . 5/21/2013
Nice :)
LalaithElerrina chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
Very sweet ending. AU, of course, and I have to confess I like Lothiriel best, but this is all good! Well done. Thanks for telling me about your stories. :)
LalaithElerrina chapter 8 . 5/1/2013
I hope they can keep this baby. Eomer is such a good husband.
LalaithElerrina chapter 6 . 5/1/2013
I just realized neither one has ever told the other "I love you," I'm pretty sure he loves her, and I think she's starting to love him. Eomer is just adorable, the way he's so concerned about her, and not angry that she lost the baby. He's got his priorities right. He knows it's not her fault.
LalaithElerrina chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
I understand that she's been trained to be submissive and just take what's given her, but Eomer seems really to like her. I hope she realizes soon that he really does care, and would likely be very interested in hearing her real opinion about things. He is truly a gentleman. She needs to realize that. Of course, being raised to think that she's a second class citizen is kind of hard to get over.
LalaithElerrina chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
I feel so sorry for her, in a way. Her real feelings haven't come out yet, but honestly, it would be difficult to marry a man I didn't choose, even if he was handsome. I think that Eomer really does want to make her happy, but he won't be able to, unless she is honest with him. I'll bet he wouldn't be offended if she tried to have an honest talk with him about her feelings.
LalaithElerrina chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
I like Eomer. He's nice, and compassionate, and humble. And he seems like a gentleman, so far. I think he genuinely likes her. I wonder what he'd do if he saw her dad hit her. Go all papa bear on him, maybe!

His question about horses may seem random to her, but I can see why he would ask it, horses being such an important part of Rohan.
LalaithElerrina chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Thanks for telling me about these. Oh, this poor girl. Sort of. Poor, that her marriage has been arranged for her, but dang lucky to be getting Eomer. Hey, I wouldn't mind my parents arranging my marriage if I got someone like him. ;)
Venetiangrl92 chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
Great story! Loved it! Just wish there would have been more details about their relationship and it's development and mabe some of eomers pov as well... Still nice job! xoxo
Astrid Oak Moon chapter 6 . 10/27/2011
She's beginning to love him, or at least care for him, I think. Could use a bit more of description. And I'm not too sure about if they used the term "lost the baby" for a miscarriage, but I could be wrong.

How sad.:/
Astrid Oak Moon chapter 4 . 10/27/2011
You keep up with how they spoke well. It doesn't sound too modern at all, which is, of course, good.
Astrid Oak Moon chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
This story should definitely have more reviews. It's not an extraordinary story that captivates the reader, but it's good enough to make one want to keep reading it.
WONDEREYE chapter 9 . 8/16/2011
good ending and a quick delivery too.
Miss Luny chapter 9 . 8/15/2011
Sequel! Sequel! I wanna read a Sequel! teeheeD I agree with you, you should make a Sequel. 3
SongwriterPatries chapter 9 . 8/15/2011
Ooooh 3 you finished it! and it was a very fitting ending D well done! I think a sequel would be nice D