Reviews for Unexpected
Anon chapter 9 . 3/18
I'm confused about when did Dera start to like Eomer let alone love him. Somehow she didn't seem to like him that much before the letter came about her father's death
Anon chapter 5 . 3/18
I find Eomer difficult to understand. He seems to want to know his bride, but after one horse ride does nothing about it. Also it would seem impossible for someone inexperienced to fake liking sex for 3 months, so is Eomer blind to everything his wife does
Anon chapter 3 . 3/18
Dera sounds like a robot in this chapter. I hope she starts wanting things for herself
Anon chapter 2 . 3/18
I hope Eomer does not approve of Father's manhandling their daughters
Anon chapter 1 . 3/18
This story does start confusing me in a very good way.
K.Daniels chapter 9 . 6/1/2016
This was so sweet! I really liked it.
Jenny-Wren28 chapter 6 . 10/13/2014
Awwwwwww. :(
Yuki Suou chapter 9 . 5/21/2013
Nice :)
LalaithElerrina chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
Very sweet ending. AU, of course, and I have to confess I like Lothiriel best, but this is all good! Well done. Thanks for telling me about your stories. :)
LalaithElerrina chapter 8 . 5/1/2013
I hope they can keep this baby. Eomer is such a good husband.
LalaithElerrina chapter 6 . 5/1/2013
I just realized neither one has ever told the other "I love you," I'm pretty sure he loves her, and I think she's starting to love him. Eomer is just adorable, the way he's so concerned about her, and not angry that she lost the baby. He's got his priorities right. He knows it's not her fault.
LalaithElerrina chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
I understand that she's been trained to be submissive and just take what's given her, but Eomer seems really to like her. I hope she realizes soon that he really does care, and would likely be very interested in hearing her real opinion about things. He is truly a gentleman. She needs to realize that. Of course, being raised to think that she's a second class citizen is kind of hard to get over.
LalaithElerrina chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
I feel so sorry for her, in a way. Her real feelings haven't come out yet, but honestly, it would be difficult to marry a man I didn't choose, even if he was handsome. I think that Eomer really does want to make her happy, but he won't be able to, unless she is honest with him. I'll bet he wouldn't be offended if she tried to have an honest talk with him about her feelings.
LalaithElerrina chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
I like Eomer. He's nice, and compassionate, and humble. And he seems like a gentleman, so far. I think he genuinely likes her. I wonder what he'd do if he saw her dad hit her. Go all papa bear on him, maybe!

His question about horses may seem random to her, but I can see why he would ask it, horses being such an important part of Rohan.
LalaithElerrina chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Thanks for telling me about these. Oh, this poor girl. Sort of. Poor, that her marriage has been arranged for her, but dang lucky to be getting Eomer. Hey, I wouldn't mind my parents arranging my marriage if I got someone like him. ;)