Reviews for Goliath
Guest chapter 4 . 9/16/2020
I don't have a Twitter but omg I'm definitely going through the same thing right now! Wrote a story in my teenage years, never finished it, got brought up again because I got a new chapter notice (after all these years!) on a story I used to follow, and now scrolling to see how the community is growing at age 23 as well. Nostalgic to look at our incomplete teenage work *crying sad face* and just reminisce. At least you provided a run down of the story plot unlike me lolol. Inspired me to do something similar actually after I retrieve my account back if at all. Hope my comment blew your mind a tad if you see it!
sarasponda chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
I love this, it's so real! I feel like I'm really reading the Goliath!

Please keep writing
purplerose34 chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY! THIS IS SOOOOOOOOO AWESOME! I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS!
Swifty14 chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
*like* _ very good writing, I like your style! Keep it up :D x
Tatters5 chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
this is great, just one small detail that's wrong. it was Alek's GrandUNCLE, not grandfather. please continue!
Music Antoinette chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
This is interesting. I like the way you had Alek interacting with his relatives, especially his grandfather. Geez, why doesn’t anybody like Alek in this family? I mean I know why, but still. I thought his grandparents would have cared about him at least. I mean Alek is his son’s son after all. It seems sort of unnatural. Please update soon. :)
DarthSmiles chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
Alek sounds deppressed... Does he get to be happy? I liked the half-aunt, does she come into play more?
Nighthawk21 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I like this story, please continue?
MyManWatson chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Great job, this story could definitely go somewhere! Does Alek know Deryn's secret? Maybe he could come see her, find out her secret, and save her mother using some Clanker technique or something? Loved that you included 's family!
Voler Libre chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
awww no more airship :( well anyways please continue :D
DarthSmiles chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Nice story, I thought the part where she cares about here mum so much to be very sweet.

To the extent of my knowledge, historicaly accurate, but how could she get of that easy? That was practicaly desertion! Jaspert would have to tell them somthing, like 'my cousin's not old enough', for them to let her leave(and possibly comeback)

Is Alek going to come back?

Please write more!
Music Antoinette chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I love your penname. I am guessing you love gerbils. I have a gerbil too, and I love him!

Anyway, I am fascinated by this story and want to see where it goes. It sounds interesting, although you did kill my Varlow dreams. But you were just being historically accurate. And the toddler was really cute. I liked how the boffin lady lightened up around her family and we got to see Dr. B’s softer side. Please update soon! :)