Reviews for Life and Love
StarlightAfterAStorm chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
Absolutely love this. I love your characterization of their relationship and how you show how much Arnold loves Helga just as much as she loves him without it being excessive. I've already read all of your stories many times over and I'm always drawn to your Hey Arnold fics. I wish you would write more of them! (shameless begging).

There's just something that's driving me crazy and it's just a weird quirk of mine. How old are they? I know general range but about what actual age are they? They've already been out of college for a while, Arnold passed his test, Phoebe's a pediatric surgeon and they have Stella. Late twenties early thirty-ish? I's just something I like to know when I read.
HAFanForever chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
Arnold sure is full of surprises, especially when it comes to romance. Whenever Valentine's Day comes up, I'd bet they could never forget when they went out together when she was in her Cecile disguise. If there was a way Arnold could figure it out later, especially after her confession, it might help to realize more that he and Helga are meant for each other. I can't get enough of this pairing, they are my #1 favorite.

Great story! :)
HAFanForever chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
That's so cute of Gertie and Arnold singing "Look Up" to Stella, which I know comes from "The List." And it looks like she is the major center of attention for all of Arnold and Helga's friends. You can never get too many cute talks when a baby is around.

I hope Brainy doesn't wait too long to propose. But yeah, Arnold would convince him that he'll know when it's the right time. Arnold will always be willing to help people, but still...he has to learn that others should learn to do it themselves and that he can't always be there for them.
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Awww, Arnold and Helga are already being great parents to their little girl. And great idea to name her after his mother, since Arnold was named after his mother's father.

Even if Helga sometimes gets tired from taking care of the baby so much, she won't let that affect her relationship with her husband and child negatively (at least I hope not too much). The three of them make a happy and cute family. :)
ASHtheMUSICALgirl13 chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
Love the ending, I simply adore it! I am so glad you kept Lila in character and did NOT make her a mary-sue, I hate when writters do that. Lila is not a mary-sue, she is just a nice girl trying to fit in with everyone else. You do her a lot of justice. As for my favorite charcters, absultely perfect in my opinion and I bet Stella would be adorable. This was the best part of my Valentine's Day (well, this plus re-reading some other Hey Arnold! Valentine's Day fanfics and watching "Arnold's Valentine"), so thank you for a lovely, uplifting fanfic, it really made my day. I was just too tired, sick, and lazy to write a review yesturday, sorry, but I do feel better today. Oh, and I read the author's note: you're welcome; thank you for the ending it was great!
angie93 chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
I love it, well it's similar as i predict, close enough haha.
loonytunecrazy chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
Very cute and adorebale ending
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
Very nice chapter. Heh, we'll find out Brainy's real name.

Imagine what kind of pelvis Arnold's mom had to deliver such a baby in the middle of the jungle and without medical assistance.

Keep the good writing.
Poppymoore311300 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I LOVE IT! 3
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
Nice job, as always. Heh, the lyrics are from 'The List', right?

Keep the good writing.
ASHtheMUSICALgirl13 chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
I just read this today and now I can't wait for more chapters. I love how you write the characters, I really can't wait to see their reactions to all of this.
angie93 chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
The list! The list! Hahaha awesome, but o oh! She told her now what

Are they gonna get mad? Is he going to propose in that moment pretending his angry?

Or they are going to freak out (i don't think so but...)? Haha i can' wait for more ;D
buglegirl1899 chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
I love this story. I believe the song comes from The List. Anyway, I think all the relationships are very sweet. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
loonytunecrazy chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
Another exllcent chapter here the scenes with stella were simply adorebale and the song that Gertie and Arnold is from the list and again good job with Brainy's bad puns. Also what a cliffhanger
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Aw adoreable start here sorry to hear about Phil but at least he died laughting