Reviews for Gone
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Aw... If Gothel wasn't so evil in Tangled, I'd feel sorry for her. Half the time when I watched the movie, I kept having a feeling that there was something MORE to how Gothel felt about Rapunzel, and this story proves it.

The way Gothel looked when she reached the tavern in time to hear Rapunzel sing about how happy she was about how SHE had left the tower while her mother was gone, Gothel looked both mad AND sad, like her heart had been broken to learn that Rapunzel had willingly gone against her wishes, and had willingly gone with the criminal who's face was on the wanted poster she had found in the tower. It wasn't it then that she officially turned mean and evil, especially when Rapunzel refused to start obeying her again once Rapunzel found out the truth about her past. what Gothel became in the end, was something I don't think Rapunzel had ever seen before in her 'mother', or else Rapunzel would have known better from past experience to not piss off her 'mom' especially when she got that nearly insane, manic look in her eyes, which was worse than the look Gothel had during the 'Mother knows best song', and when Rapunzel tried to tell her about her capturing Flynn. *lol*

I mean look at how quickly Gothel had rushed out to try and save her 'daughter', even stopping to grab a knife to use against her abducter. The only reason she had gone back to the tower, was because she had seen Maximus and recognized him as a royal guard horse. If she had assumed that it was simply the guards who had taken Rapunzel, I think even she should have realized there was no chance in hell she and her puny little knife would have stood ten seconds against a platoon of armed guards, and their swords, in order to get Rapunzel back, but she goes hunting for Flynn/Eugene instead because of the wanted poster, deciding that the guy in the wanted poster must be the one who had her baby girl.

I mean what would she have done if she HAD found Flynn/Eugene somehow, and it turned out Rapunzel wasn't even with him in the first place but with someone else who just happened to have Flynn/Eugenes wanted poster on hand. *lol*
sheep1215 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
This was abosolutely astounding. I haven't seen the movie in a while, but when I read this you brought back every detail of it. I love how you incorporated the fact that it wasn't just about the hair; it was about Rapunzel. You did a really good job on this. Excellent!
Alltangledup95 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
This gave really good insight into how Gothel felt I think she really did care for Ralunzel and she would do anything for her. She never had to say she loved her in the movie Rapunzel would have never know what love was unless she told her
Qille chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
When I saw that part in the movie I was likeO.O someones gonna get stabbed! And that is an awesome dagger by the way.

Great story! D Gothel really does care
MarianFontz chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
This was splendid and an absolutely amazing read. I always convinced to myself that Gothel, no matter how crazy she is for her youth, is still a mother to Rapunzel. She did raise her up, at least let's say that that she cared for Rapunzel deeply.
DisneyPrincess chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I could definitely see this being Gothel's first reaction to Rapunzel's disappearance...but I think she'd be more upset about losing the hair than losing Rapunzel. Still, very good story!
The HongKonger chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
This was really good. They don't make it very clear what Gothel thought of the child. Like how much it was about the hair and not Rapunzel herself. She did seem to care, like she was willing to go three days to get her paints. This was one of the points that made the movie very good.
KiraJenLove chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
That was a very good scene! :)
AIOFanNCRM chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
*shudders* I literally just asked myself what Flynn/Eugene got himself into...

That was deep... and amazing...

Wow. Wonderful job.