Reviews for This Shall Be Your Damnation, My Dear
boneheart chapter 1 . 4/4
Not bad. Not bad at all.
Anon chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I don't like reviewing old story because I feel like it would annoy the writer. (I may be wrong) But I loved this story. It was really good. Uke Aizen isn't seen enough in my opinion even if he is seme-ish. Your writing at the bottom convinced me to write this. Again really liked, loved in fact. :) (Thinks I rambled. Oh well) Bye (Do people say good bye at the end of a review? Too bad if they don't) Oh and this made my night by the way.
Rocka.NGW chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
God, that was amazing!

I loved it! It was smart and sexy and funny and absolutely delectable! You made me want to join in on the fun! I'm don't normally read yaoi's and when I do they are either Aizen/Ichigo or Aizen/Gin. But I have never read a yaoi where Aizen was uke! Well done!

Now I can't stop thinking about Aizen's d-... I mean his Bankai.

Again, I loved this. If you make another one, I will totally read it!
ExtinctionOfReality chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Ah, just to let you know, fangirls wouldn't be the only ones enjoying this oneshot. You forgot to mention fanboys,
What can I say, I absolutely LOVED this. It was a rather steeming idea and a hot sex scene, heh. You did this couple much justice. Thank you for your incredible work! I rather enjoyed it
ForeverReading189 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I absolutely LOVED this story you are a great writer...I did not think it was possible to make an ultimate seme such as aizen a uke without him going ooc...I commend you for doing the impossible :D
MissSilverfox666 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I like this, while its just not right for Aizen to be the uke because most people can't do it right but you did, very well done XD
sokkenai chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
That was hot. Loved it!

Aizen will always try to be a seme even when he's supposed to be a uke, it's inevitable since that's his character, which you did an amazing job on btw.
toribabekit chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I think that this went quite nicely. I was a little nervous about reading it at first because I have read many failed attempts at Uke!Aizen, but I have finally found a satisfying Uke!Aizen. I thank you endlessly at owning it, you did a wonderful job.
Pantera Undone chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Lmao that was quite yummy, though from your warnings I expected a bit rougher, more bitter playtime *evil smirk* But oh well, still tasty. I have to say I adore your author's notes. Aizen is definitely grinning, and yes, we ARE picturing him naked. Mmm hmm . . . *bigger grin* Consider yourself faved. Laters.
cloudstrifejen chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Yes, Aizen can sometimes be seductive if he wanted to. But all I can say is he is one hell of a seducer both by being seme and uke! ;p Gawd! He's too damn smexy for his own good!
4everbrisingr chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
So I didn't review the first time I read this. But going back and rereading it, I think I may have liked it even better the second time around. Poor abandoned post-coital Aizen. I apologize for making you sad. Although seeing him in bondage (and as an uke) is always quite refreshing.

So back to the story. This was amazing. And I'm not just saying that as a crazy AiGin fangirl, although that part of me is squealing right now. I loved how you wrote Uke Aizen. He was still really in character (or at least, as in character Uke Aizen can be). And I'm kind of glad it wasn't fluffy romance. Sometimes, fluff is good. But this time, the impersonal-ness of it worked. And that's how I imagine it really would be.

Keep writing, because you've got a talent for it. And I eagerly await your next update.
lady3098209 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
uke Aizen 3

I thought it was pretty good.
Raining Moon Song chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I almost never review. But I couldn't resist reviewing this, because (A) I occasionally enjoy uke'd-semes, (B) I love almost anything with Aizen in it, and (C) your Afterword. xD This story was amazing, I really liked it. You kept both of them VERY in character, I must add.

Nekkid Aizen FTW.

But this was not part of his plan.
BokuWaHime chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
*fans herself

Good job!

3s for you, and Aizen, and Gin
Emma Stargaze chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
A nice take on AizGin relationship. And very sexy :)