Reviews for Shelter
Rainekita chapter 7 . 11/19/2014
Beautifully Written!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
I've read this once before, and I still love it. It's a great transition for Arthur. I particularly love vulnerable Arthur, and Uther and Igraine are so evil here. When Uther doesn't tell Morgana and Arthur about their mother's death, I just want to strangle him. I love Morgana's and Arthur's relationship, too.
MadaMag chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
Wow, this fic is so wise... and I like all the Brit-U.S. references.
uli chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
interesting proportions of narrative and conversation ... looks like the basis of an intense short film
GlowDragon30 chapter 7 . 4/27/2013
I absolutely loved this! Couldn't stop reading. Great work! Definitely one of the loveliest modern AUs I've read.
EverlastingBond chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
I absolutely loved this story! It was so well written, so realistic. I liked that everything wasn't perfect from the beggining, that they had to struggle to work things out, because that's the way real life is. You explored the characters and developed their personalities in a fantastic way.
Uther was a despicable person in this, and if I was Arthur I'm not sure I would have been able to try to forget things and get in touch with him again. He definitely didn't deserve it.
We didn't get to know Merlin's middle name, right? Or maybe I just missed that part... I'm Spanish and I have trouble understanding some parts, so maybe I just skipped a sentence that I didn't get and I missed it. It doesn't really matter though, I was just curious.
Nina chapter 7 . 3/21/2013
I have to say, this is one of my favorite fanfictions. It is wonderful writtten and I love both Arthur and Merlin on it. Their relationship is beautiful. Thank you very much for this.
Millythe96 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I read Haven and loved it! Now I can read it all over again! :-) you are such a talented writer!
Sharon T chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
Wonderful story, off to see if there is a sequel:)
jadziaquinn chapter 7 . 4/15/2012
I just loved this story and have read it over and over.. You did a great job on the characters and I really liked how you merged the past with the present - now all I need is a sequel to cover the future
GDNGHT logged out chapter 7 . 3/16/2012
Oh, this entire story was absolutely beautiful! :')
minervah chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
again thank you for writing this story it is one of my favourites, i have read it twice already and no doubt i will again, what can i say i just loved it, i just wish that one day you would write a sequel, you are talented keep up the good work
minervah chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
I would really love it if you decided to write a sequel to this story, its really good, it mirrors real life and loves and strugles of real people
minervah chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
aww, arthur giving the ring to merlin, romantic
minervah chapter 2 . 3/5/2012