Reviews for Suffering
Seor chapter 1 . 3/1
I didn't know what to expect but poor Arthur haha (also thank you for brightening up my day a bit, I just finished Legend of the King)
FredNeverDied chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Haha! I laughed out loud! That was hilarious! Poor Arthur. Here I was expecting it to be a matter of war, or Lancelot/Guinevere angst. And of course Terence is quietly enjoying the whole thing! You nailed it; that was great!
Clara A. Rose chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I didn't think anyone loved these books besides me! This was really good- you got Terence down perfectly. Great job!
Elfpen chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I know this is a rather old little fic, but I had to leave a comment.

I actually read this a long time ago, but decided to re-read it for kicks and because I was needing a Squire's Tales fix. My eyes about doubled in size when I saw that you were the author - I've read a ton of your Merlin stuff, but I had no idea you'd read and wrote fanfiction for Squire's Tales as well. I know it's probably rude of me to only be leaving a review now, not when I originally read it, but...

All of the characterizations in this were spot-on. The idea is something that would definitely happen in the books, and I love Terence in this, the horrible little fiend, laughing at his king's pain. Poor Arthur.

Very, very well done, and a pleasant re-read and surprise in recognizing you as the author.

Thanks for the smiles!

-Elfpen
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
this made me smile; thank you. (fav'd)
Steffi Hoffman chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Merlin readers won't understand it, eh? Then it's a good thing I've read and adore the Squire's Tales :)

It's actually because of these books that Gwaine is my favorite knight, after Arthur of course.

It is also worth noting that I hated Lancelot for his role in the legends, and then these books just cemented that hatred. I was so happy when Guinevere came back to Arthur at the end of "The Squire, His Knight, and His Lady".

The great Arthur still is human, and that's why I love him. Your fic made me smile. Great job!

I think that there are two more books at the end of this series that I still need to read. Something about Terence becoming a knight in the second to last, and then a quest to save Arthur in another one of them. I think I've read all of them but those two. I must get on that!
J.2098 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Awww, poor king Arthur, that really is awful. I love the story
childoffaith24680 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
:) I like it. Good job.
Aria657 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Lol, that was brilliant and hilarious! I don't know if I'm just slow or something, but I did not realize that it was just an itch, I thought it was something really important! :)
thebeautifulbicky chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I'm smiling alright. XD scrolled up and saw an ad for itchy dogs and fleas and stuff ]

I thought he'd found out how Gwen was cheating on him but he was just itchy! I'm smiling like a doofus now DD
Feste the Fool chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Ha! This was very good, and made me laugh. Perfect characterization.
Word-Stringer chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
LOL very funny! At the start, you think someone died or something, and then you just find pout it was a bloody scratch! xD

I'm getting itchy now xD Fortunately, I have the freedom xD

Great one shot! Sorry it took me so long to read and review :3
Eavis chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Ha hah, this did make me laugh. Very good. :)
PoisoningPigeonsinthePark chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
It did make me smile.

There you go, that's me. Smiling.

I was going to make some sort of innuendo along the lines of offering to scratch Arthur's back for him, but I've decided against it. So there you go.

Thanks for writing this, it made me chuckle.