Reviews for All the Love in the World
Pie272 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
NOTE: I made an account to post this, delete the duplicate comment underneath.
I've been reading all your stories. They are so good! And get into the nitty gritty emotions Naruto must've felt in his younger years. Do you plan to write about current Naruto? The new toad sage who is beloved by the souls of his parents. Or older Sasuke who wants to destroy Kohona but made peace with his brother? (I read the manga)
But yeah, I came on this site for a bit of silly fluff but your writing made me like. Aww. Haha. Feels like I'm reading about real people. Keep it up :)
Pie272 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
sing-to-the-moon chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
That was awsome. The pieces of poetry within it worked really well - i could feel Narutos' emotion. I like your writting style very much.
DarkAngelBlossoms chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I like this oneshot. It's very heart wrenching.
fishbird chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Very good. I loved the poem too
eternal-butterfly chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I really enjoyed this.

Very sad with narutos isolation but very moving and heartwarming on the emotions felt with such a simple act from sasuke. Brilliant work! X x