Reviews for To Heaven, Wherever You Are
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I'm not sure if Phineas is imagining Isabella on the phone, or if it's some kind of ghost.
Either way, so sad...
Tails Is FLUFFY chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
This story is sad. Phineas would never accept the fact she's gone.
tiramisusu chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I literally have no words to describe this beautiful story.

Thanks for sharing, this touched my heart.
Happybubblex3 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
that was... Whoah.

Great story and nicely done from Ferb's POV.

Really mindblowing

I really enjoyed it.

Though it was dark, the 'husband's brother'-part was priceless :)

Please keep that up
doofenshmirtzevilincemployee chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Wait a second... WHAT? I don't get it... did Izzy just fake dying, or is Phineas going NUTZ? MY BRAIN IS GOING TO EXPLODE! AHHHHHHH!
sofagogo chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I loooovveee this! I love Phinabella and Phineas' obliviousness is the best thing going for him:) Please write more! Even though the heart flu is cheesy it's sooo much fun to read:)
and music chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
"He had this huge grin pasted on his triangular face, which so easily melted my English heart." LOL. This literally made me laugh. I had to stop and read the sentence again because... Ha! It's just to funny. In fact, there's so many I'd like to quote here, but I don't wanna put a chunk of your story here, so...

ANYWAY. This. Was. Absolutely. Amazing. Phineas is such a dear. And Ferb! Oh my heart. I never heard Ferb say that many lines at all. And his thoughts. His words. Just... *gushes*

Phineas is indeed quite oblivious for someone so intelligent. Aww... poor Phinny. Poor Isabella. Heart flus suck.

And lastly (because I can't help but just quote this):

"Are you family?"

"Husband's brother! What happened?"

LOL.
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Oh god, the ending literally...literally well I don't know, but it was amazing.
Kissy Fishy chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
...Wow. I kinda want to write a oneshot using this idea. Not a fanfic, but a short story type deal. I will remember this. It was sad and yet wonderful. I love it. May I fave? I think so.
Kristen chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Where the ferbella
JoeMerl chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Wow. That's a dark interpretation, wasn't it? O_O Yet a clever way of tying that "Mr. Oblivious" line back in.
EmperorDoofenshmirtz chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I actually read this when it was first posted, I don't know why I didn't review... probably wasn't signed in and then forgot.

But anyway, without using hyperbole, I think this is pretty close to perfection. And kudos for actually going through with Isabella's death (I've never been able to kill canon character myself - OCs are a different matter). Due to the nature of most fics on this particular archive, the death was really hard-hitting and well handled - it just goes from Ferb's kind but mocking tone straight into tragic. Poor Phineas... he's pretty much gone there at the end. Or at least, that's how I see it.
Better a Freak Than A Fake chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
How do you think your talking to someone who died on the phone?
Axel's Chakram chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Daaawwww.

So cute~

Phinabella is amazing!
Lancelot Varianter chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Mind Blown. Seriously, the twist at the end is like something out of The Twilight Zone. I mean, if Isabella's dead...then who is he talking to?

Somehow, Ferb narrating the whole thing makes it even more Bittersweet. It's like we're all going along for the ride with Ferb's lighthearted teasing and narrating and then BAM! Swerve into a ravine.

Awesome Job.