Reviews for Run and Hide
DoctorandAmyFan97 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Wow, this was THE best fanfic about Amy/Eleven I've ever read! It's so beautiful! You captured Amy and the Doctor's personalities perfectly! It's too bad Moffat didn't make series 5 like this!
Athyna daughterofposeidon chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Love this. It was brilliant and amazing and fantastically written.
amelia pond chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Fantastic story! You are a very good writer with all your wordings and whatnot; addictive story.
Phlyarologist chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I love this. I always wished Rory would just go fuck off. I really don't like him.
Tessa-Chan chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Loving how well-written this Eleven/Amy fic is! I wish I had found your fics sooner. I also wish canon was a little like this . . . I like River/Eleven, but I adore Eleven/Amy . . .
Autofilled chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Another wonderful one-shot. I've never really been big into the Amy/11 ship, but I think this fic just might have converted me... The way you wrote them is so in-character and I loved all the little changes to the S5 episodes that made them fit into your own little AU. I also think that the ending fit the story perfect, and as much as I too am a sucker for a bittersweet ending, I think the almost completely happy one you decided on fit the tone of the fic so much better. Great job.
Lily Rose-Petals chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Gosh, it was so angsty. I felt like it was still angsty even at the end because she had to wait a year for him; Amy had to wait once again. While I don't ship Eleven and Amy I did like this fic. You have some punctuation errors but you're a good writer so I can forgive. Oh, and I love Rory. Just saying. I love Amy and Rory together, but that doesn't diminish the like I have for you fic. :) I think I'll go check out some more of your fics. You write Amy and Eleven pretty well in character. :) Keep writing, I'll keep reading!
theotherweasleygirl chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
too lazy to log in...

Oh my stars and garters that was incredible! Why it only has 10 reviews, I'll nover know. Thank you so much for that, I'm glad I'm not the only one who wishes Rory would just disappear.

Lovely, just lovely. I'm looking forward to more Amy/11! :]
Spinning Gypsy chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
This is wonderful. If I had to redo their relationship in the entire season, I would model it after your idea. I'm glad you stuck to the happy ending. While bittersweet endings sometimes suit a story better than happy endings, I completely agree that this one HAD to have a happy one :D

Thank you for writing this!
tasty-kate chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I. LOVED. THIS. Wow. I don't even know where to begin. This story was positively brilliant. I loved the running themes, I loved the AUs for the cannon episodes, I loved everything. Well done, author. Well done. *favorites story*
KTMrshall chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Awww... love this

And you managed to keep them both in character so thumbs up! :)
fadsinafashion chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
So excited I finally got to read this :D I think you've got both of them down so well - which isn't easy, considering they're such distinctive characters. This is exactly how I'd imagine their relationship - strange, complicated, but wild and magnificent :) And I can't believe it - *you* wrote a happy ending :D I loved it, and it warmed my heart. Those two deserve it, and through all the confusion and age differences and dimensions, it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside to see everything turn out well for them. Another great story :D
The Silver-Eyed Malfoy chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
This is the first Doctor Who story that I have read, and let me tell you! This was amazing! SO SO SO amazing!
Terriah chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Eeeek!

you cited me!

No one has ever cited me!

Ahhhh well chuffed!

Oh and this was a most excellent and satisfyingly long tale!

x