Reviews for Unexpected
Gemna chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Really weird to post on my own stories. Anyway. Posting here on the off chance it's seen: Mystery guest person who keeps sending me lovely reviews and asking for more stories, what you seek has been written. Just visit my author page for more.

Thanks for the reviews!

G
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
You referred to Minako as Rei's wife. When did they get married? I wanna see their wedding!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Write a sequel, please. I want to meet little Risa-chan!
Laney 916 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Awww! This is beautiful! I love the idea of Rei and Minako having kids, no matter how it happened and I'm so touched that they chose to name their precious baby girl after Rei's mother. It's totally perfect! You should write a sequel for this. I'm dying to see more. :) I have a Rei/Minako fic in the works too. Feel free to check it out!
Urooj chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Adorable piece :)
Rinforzando chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I know you said you wouldn't bother with the semantics, but I am very curious as to how they manage to conceive a child. Since they don't rule out the possibility of having a boy, it'd most make sense realistically that they had went to a sperm donor. But because Minako hadn't anticipated the pregnancy, I'm going to assume that it's magical otherworldly Senshi magic since it's impossible for them to have anything other than a girl if we're talking about strict biology.

Anyway, another amazing story. It really draws a sharp constrast when you compare The actions of Rei's father to the way Minako immediately drops whatever she's doing - at whatever cost - to get to Rei. I found it really touching how Minako panicked and worried.

Also, I hope you'll write something about the darling little Risa! I'll be looking forward to seeing how Rei and Minako are as mothers!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Wouldn't their child be a daughter anyway because of the XX chromosomes? Ah well, I suppose anything is possible when you're a Sailor Senshi.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
You HAVE to continue this plotline, either with more chapters in this story or with a sequel! I wanna meet Risa-chan!
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
*drops a line to let you know* I definitely liked 3
Salnar chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I love your Rei/Minako stories. But just so you know, most Asians avoid naming their children after relatives, especially the name of our parents and grandparents. It's considered extremely disrespectful, unlike Western culture where this practice is more common because they see it as a way to let the deceased to live on in the young.
fanficritic chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I liked it! I wish you had made this a full story instead of a oneshot though
Sakura cc chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Uho thought u were gonna explain how it happened but i dont mind .
pious chapter 1 . 4/9/2011