Reviews for Sherlock's Skull
RPGgirl514 chapter 1 . 1/12
Nice job! What a unique point of view. I really enjoyed seeing Sherlock through Mrs. Hudson's eyes . . . so adorable! And this is my new headcanon for how he got that skull light fixture!
CodenameMeretricious chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Love the whole idea of it being an email from Mrs. Hudson. It's nice to see her look at him with such fondness, kind of ignoring his eccentricities. And I love the concept of that skull's backstory. I've read some about the human skull, but this was the first for the cow! And very well written too - bravo!
Quod scripsi chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Solved: "The Adventure of the Hideous Horned (Probably Bovine Skull) Tacky Yet Chic Wall Mount Lighting Fixture". A pity the poor, artistically challenged soul that dared to fashion it could never know it would one day be greatly admired and eagerly acquired by the legendary Sherlock Holmes. How interesting that two very unique articles – neither of which should ever have been in Cambridge, Massachusetts – should find one another solely by chance(and on Valentine’s Day at that). A very well imagined story.
Deduced chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
So I went back to look for it ;

Well spotted! I never saw that but I pick up others as I edit them; I'm a fanvidder.

I love your canon, it fits so well, it just... works. Could read about it all day.
WhyNotAMirror chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I always wondered what that was doing there, I saw it, and instantly thought of the possible reasons :)

I didn't see the lights though, all I saw was that it was wearing big yellow headphones.

I love it when people write in Mrs Hudsons point of view so thanks! :P
House Calls chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Lovely! And it's a very 'Sherlock' way of spending Valentine's Day, I dare say, and even a very Mrs. Hudson way. At least within the cannon of your stories (which are great, BTW). Wonderfully written, and a neat backstory for Sherlock's, er, eclectic lamp. ;-)
Dickensian812 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
That was terrific!
TooLazyToLogin chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Very good job with this. It was enjoyable.